Clean, and I am SO anxious about a dirty room, bathroom a bit dated. End room, 7th floor, great view, plenty of room, comfortable beds. Check in easy. Free evening reception VERY crowded and didn't get any food 1 hour after it began. Free breakfast very good. Good dinner in lobby restaurant. Loved having a Starbucks in lobby. Needed a suite, separate bedroom, as I was traveling with my 2 year old grandson. Would choose again if I needed a suite and was visiting Tampa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and Evening Reception included daily. Next door to the Amalie Arena for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida