We stayed here for one night on our recent trip to Fla. (the Marriott would not honor a price I got online.) The first thing that impressed us was Amanda at the front desk. We arrived early and asked if we could check in early. She never hesitated, and we were in our room in no time. Everyone we met in the hotel asked how our room was, etc. Seemed to really care how our stay was. The manager's reception was great, the free drinks were better than any we paid for our whole trip! The breakfast was awesome, some of the best omelette's we have ever had. Better than other Embassy's we have stayed at. The room was really nice, we overlooked the water. We can't think of one problem that we had while staying there. When it was raining, they even let us use an umbrella. We would definately recommend and would love to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida