The rooms here are nice, and close to the convention center.
The service was poor and lackluster, from the check in to to the breakfast buffet.
Many items in the room such as coffee , etc were missing. The elevator was down for almost two days.
$14.95 for internet is a huge turn off, next time I'll stay at the Marriott and get the points. Once you factor in the internet cost you might as well stay at the Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connected via skybridge to the Tampa Convention Center, the Embassy Suites is the only upscale all-suite hotel in downtown Tampa. Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast and a Manager's Reception included daily. Next door to the St. Pete Times Forum for Tampa sporting events, concerts and exhibits. The Tampa Cruise Port is also close by for all Tampa cruise departures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center Florida