Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Downtown Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
2,141 results
All reviewsvalet parkingamalie arenatrolley stoppretzelsfree happy hourevening receptionmade to order omeletshockey gamemanagers receptionomelet stationfree breakfastvalet servicetampa downtownliving roomriver walkthird floorcruise terminal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2011

Really come to appreciate the options a suite provides. Plus this had a microwave, and mini frig, and extra sink. Very clean, spacious, and comfortable. Great location to the convention center

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 February 2011

THis is our second stay at this hotel. We love the "cruise package" which includes food, hotel, and shuttle to the port. The evening snacks are a plus too! Within walking of shopping and other food choices. Outdoor pool is nice when it's not too windy.
Rooms are very nice and clean. Nice buffet breakfast with everything you need including omelettes and waffles. Will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2011

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for only one night, but it had plenty of wow factor from the start. The hotel is clean, stylish, and the rooms are spacious with excellent layouts. When we entered our room there was a small living room area, then through a small 'hallway' there was a nice big and up-to-date bathroom, and at the very back was our bedroom. Two large LCD flatscreen TV's were available for our use. Having the bedroom at the very back gave the impression that we were home. We couldn't hear anything from the outside and vice versa. Wonderfully stocked breakfast buffet as well - always a nice plus.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2011

We stayed here as part of my birthday celebration. It is a lovely hotel. The rooms and bath were a good size. The manager's reception only offered drinks and chips with dip. I've had better manager's receptions at other Embassy Suites but the breakfast the next morning was very good. The hotel is within walking distance to several restaurants, the St. Pete Times Forum, the historical museum and the aquarium. We were on the 20th floor and the views were spectacular!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2011

I am frequent Hilton traveler, I was given a smoking room in a "green hotel". I have asthma and was told because the hotel was overbooked they couldn't change my room. My Hilton profile indicates that I need a non-smoking room. I had the room booked about 6 months in advance.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business