“Great Accomodations at Homewood Suites”

Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Ranked #28 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 20 February 2014

My family and I had a wonderful experience at Homewood Suites. The staff was polite and professional. The room was very clean and comfortable. An additional, the free breakfast was a plus! "The only issue I had was a strong smell of marijuana on my floor by a guest at the hotel." After reporting it twice, it stopped on the second day.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The check-in process took less than 5 minutes. Our room was perfect. We even received Valentine's candy from house keeping. :-) Perfect location to surrounding amenities. Close to shopping, the State Fair Grounds, Busch Gardens, and many other great locations in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I just returned from a business trip where I stayed at Homewood Suites in Brandon/Tampa. Everything was great. The room was extremely clean, the free breakfast was good and the staff is very helpful. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Thank Anthony Jr. D
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We had a short stay in Tampa with our kids and this hotel was AWESOME! The room was a great size for a family of 4. As a matter of fact we could have had a few more members and remain comfortable. Room and bathroom was clean. I loved the separate living rm which allowed my husband to watch his programs and the kids to watch theirs. Beds were nice, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was satisfying as well. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The location of the hotel is very central in the area and ideal to visit Tampa as well as Orlando, Sarasota, Venice and more. Staff very friendly and helpful. Evening reception a little below expectations and the breakfast could use a little more variation. For a short stay it will do, but we stayed for 1 month. Traffic noise at the pool area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Francois D,

I thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. 1 month is a long time to be away from home and we want to thank you allowing us to be your home away from home! I will be sure to pass along your comments to our food and beverage department to review our food offerings.

We appreciate you as our guest and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This place is like an oasis, a home away from home. The evening manager's meals and cocktails were a huge surprise. Everyone was very friendly, and the suite was so cozy -- with a living room and kitchen -- that my husband and I didn't want to leave. We are actually considering moving into one of their extended stay suites in the future!

Julio D,

Thank you for such a glowing review of your stay with us. I am pleased we were able to give you such a positive experience. We would love to have you as our guest again as soon as you may need!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Lack of service by front desk personnel. Minor problems such as no calendar in room, cable issues, no housekeeping reported, but not resolved or response was lacking to keep us updated. Would not recommend this hotel to someone who likes attention to details.

Ken G,

I appreciate your review of hotel. I want to apologize to you. We failed you. It is unacceptable that we failed in the ways that we did and I am terribly sorry for that. I can assure you that it has been addressed. I do not want guests to have the experience that you did and I will see to it that the issues you encountered are fixed immediately. We appreciate your business and I want you to know that if you give us a second chance, we will not disappoint.

We hope to see you again, soon.

Jason Bargar

Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
SpringHill Suites Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
Courtyard Tampa Brandon
#85 of 163 in Tampa
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon
Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!