“Classic steakhouse”
Review of Malio's

Malio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Malio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 2,383 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Classic steakhouse”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great service - our waiter made wine pairing suggestions, was prompt and friendly. Dinner proportions were perfect and the bananas foster to die for!

Visited May 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Malios worth the Money$$$$$!!!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Malios in the heart of downtown Tampa, Florida is a fine dining experience. The food quality is by far the best I've experienced in quite some time. From the Shrimp Cocktail to the Caprese Salad to the Bananas Foster, it's absolute perfection... The 6 oz filet was on the dry side but recommend getting the 8 ounce for a more pleasant filet that will be more juicy... Great experience...

• Visited May 2014
“Tampa Legacy”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Mailio's has been the place to see and be seen since the 70's. They are now located in downtown and this is honestly one of the best steak houses for the quality of food and cost. For lunch, make sure and try their shaved prime rib sandwich, served differently everyday.

• Visited April 2014
“Garlic shrimp!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

So good you have to order seconds!!! Not to be missed. Don't get me wrong, the rest of the menu is delicious as well!!
And the bar staff rock!

• Visited April 2014
minnesota
“Noisy”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We decided to try malio's since it is right across the river from UT. We were seated at our table at 8:00 on a Saturday evening and I thought the room was very nice, but I felt like I was in a sports bar and not a "fine" steakhouse.
We were seated right above the bar where they had sports programming on the televisions and the volume of the people in the bar was so loud that we couldn't carry on a conversation without shouting to each other.
Our orders were not taken until 8:30 and we didn't receive our salads until 9:10. In the meantime, our server never came back to check on us or see if we wanted refills on any of our drinks/cocktails. We finally got our entrees at 9:30, when my husband received his soup because they forgot to bring it with everyone else's salad.
The steaks were good, but the plate was empty except for the meat. When I asked if the had any sauces available, I was told I would have to wait 20 minutes since I hadn't placed an order with my steak. Mind you, nothing was offered except for what came with our entrees, choice of 2 sides.
Service was friendly, when he stopped at the table, but we sat there for 2 hours and drinks were never refilled, we had to ask for steak knives, etc......

• Visited May 2014