We stayed at Embassy suites in Tampa/Brandon for 5 nights while we were searching for a home. Very nice and helpful staff. It was nice having a separate living area to unwind in the mornings and evenings. The breakfast buffet was great. The only negative thing was paying $9.95 a night for internet. I remember internet being free back in the day but I guess this is the norm now. Other than that we would stay here over and over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Embassy Suites Tampa Brandon is just seven miles from downtown Tampa and offers easy access to Busch Gardens, Fl State Fairgrounds, University of South Florida, Tampa Convention Center, beaches, and more. Guest rooms at this all-suite hotel feature a fully-equipped kitchen, high-speed Internet access, and two televisions with HBO. The property also offers complimentary made to order breakfast and evening reception with free snacks and alcohol, outdoor pool, and fitness room. On-site dining is available at Mango’s Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa - Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Embassy Suites Brandon
- Brandon Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa Brandon Florida