“2 night stay for interview”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Ranked #12 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for an interview for a position I really wanted. I haven't heard whether I got the position, but I did want to comment on this hotel. My room was awesome...super clean and the bed was amazingly comfortable. The staff made me feel right at home with their friendliness and willingness to wait on any concerns or questions I had. I even had one staff member say he would pray for me, which brought tears to my eyes. Also, they have an excellent shuddle service, which I used the entire stay. I felt safe and comfortable and overall had an excellent experience at this hote. I would recommend it to anyone needing lodging in the immediate area. Also, every evening complimentary appetizers and cocktails served...always a plus! :)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Great value considering you get a free and really good breakfast and an evening reception. Brandon is a little outside of Tampa but the cost of this Embassy vs. the one at the convention center made it a very cost effective decision.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 March 2014

As we were headed home from Marco Island we encountered extremely heavy rain, as forecast. The rain was so heavy that our wipers could barely clear the windshield. Traffic was horrendous.
We decided to find the nearest hotel , hunker down and resume or homeward journey the next day.
Our Hilton Honors App on the iPad lead us to the Brandon Embassy Suites. We enjoyed our stay, The room was clean and spacious. The manager's reception was pleasant with my husband enjoying Yuengling on tap. Alexandra, our waitress, was delightful - pleasant, eager to help and very efficient. Our chicken quesadilla was delicious. Recommend highly.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Stay here and look forward to a clean, well maintained hotel with a friendly & personable staff. Be sure to enjoy their complimentary breakfast (extremely well done), the Manager's Reception & Mango's, the in-house restaurant. My wife and I travel regularly, and, this was one better hotel experiences we have enjoyed in the past several years. Look forward to staying here on our next trip to Tampa.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

We chose the ES Tampa/Brandon because of the location of the hotel (and the complimentary happy hour of course!). I wanted the beach and he wanted Detroit Tigers Spring Training and this was in the middle. There are a lot of great restaurants right in the area and every store to meet your vacation needs. Lakeland was only 30 minutes and Clearwater Beach was 40 minutes. The hotel was clean and the staff very friendly. Of course the made to order breakfast was always excellent. We have already talked about staying here again on our next trip to Tampa.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Every staff member i met was helpful and friendly. The room was clean, housekeeping was very consistent over 10 days, the bedding was good, I slept well because it was quiet. The breakfast buffet was not run well at all. Frankly they make some bizarre decisions such as putting out apples with a "not washed" sign next to them. I appreciate the warning but why even put them out. Can't they devote 10 minutes of employee time to wash them? Several mornings scrambled eggs were not put out so to get eggs everyone had to go to the omelet maker who quickly was backlogged and overwhelmed because every person wanted eggs.. Anyway, I provide the negative in detail in hopes that the F & B manager will make some small changes. Overall the property is very good and I will certainly be back when business brings me to Tampa.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Our third stay here, and we are never disappointed. Big comfortable suites. The beds suit us perfectly. Never a noise problem from adjacent rooms. The hotel is fairly new and very well maintained. Service, staff and the food are all well above average. The atrium and public areas are large, attractive and the business and laundry areas are well equipped, and clean. The breakfast buffet is outstanding!! The cafe food is also good. What the hotel does not have is a large pool or special setting. We hope to be back many times in the future.

Room Tip: Get a room that doesn't face the expressway.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business