“Yummy ice cream with many choices!”
Review of Twistee Treat

Twistee Treat
Ranked #21 of 66 Dessert in Tampa
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Twisted treat is close to my place and I occasionally visit when I crave a nice ice cream cone that is a flavor other than vanilla. There are plenty of options that would strike any ice cream lovers fancy at a good price. It's very popular on Friday and Saturday nights, but the wait isn't very long. Check it out and I don't believe you will be disappointed : )

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Normally, I have a good experience at this location. Tonight changed my mind on how I feel about this place. I ordered in the drive-thru and then drove up to the window, where I encountered "Raichel R." I provided her my credit card as payment for the three items I ordered. She then disappeared with my card for what I thought was an unnecessarily extended amount of time. When she returned with my card, she provided it to me sans receipt. I then asked her if there was a problem with my card. She almost seemed startled by my question but then told me there was no problem with the card. I asked her where my receipt was. She then stated, "Oh, you want a receipt?" Yes, especially since she left with my card for an extended amount of time. This did not make me happy with how long she retained my credit card for. Someone else then provided me with two of the three things I ordered. I was still sitting in the drive-thru when "Raichel R" returned and asked me, "Was there something else?" I had to remind her of the third and final item. She then had to ask me what it was again. I had to repeat it to her and she still made it incorrectly.
On a side note, the car in front of me had a very large dog in the back seat with the window rolled down. She provided it a ice-cream in a small cup, which it then licked all over and made a sloppy mess of her hands. As I was watching this, I was thinking of how disgusting and unsanitary it was.
For the owner, my order number on my receipt was 10359363. I'm not sure if I will be returning anytime soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Soft ice cream so rich and flavorful that people will sit outside in the August heat for it! And you have to eat it fast, before it melts in that heat ... which is no problem because: that good!

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

It was happy national ice cream day with my boy friend and we visited pretty late night but still many people in there to order. Huge ice cream
And was delicious! I want to visit again!
잘못 나온 아이스크림은 서비스로 주시는 덤까지!! 가까운거리도 한 몫햇어요 땅콩맛 아이스크림은
정말 최고 였어요!!!!치즈케이크맛도 훌륭햇구요

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We had our Granddaughters with us for the night.
My husband wanted to surprise them.
It was fairly busy but the crowd died down.
It's a Saturday night.
The people working were friendly.
The prices are about the same we have paid at other ice cream places.
This is a convenient location.
My husband went to sit in one of the chair's which was not very sturdy and fell.
Losing his ice cream.
The staff replaced his ice cream without issue.
Luckily he wasn't hurt.
They do have sturdy benches though.
They all enjoyed the ice cream.

Been to Twistee Treat? Share your experiences!