“Great recomindation”

Simply Pho & Grill
Ranked #172 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Was out for girl day. Was having my nails done when my nail technician told me that we need to try this restaurant. She was right. The food was delicious. The beef pho was very tasty and the lotus salad amazing. Everything tasted delicious.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I visit this restaurant weekly. Every dish I've had from appetizers to main courses are delicious. The place is small and cozy, the staff friendly, and the food is delivered quickly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

My husband first took me to Simply Pho about a year or so ago. I've had Vietnamese food several times before and love it; however, I was shocked that he had opened up his palate to try Vietnamese as well. He love love love the Filet Mignon Pho and I love their Vermicelli bowls. Super fast, fresh and delish!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We were a large group with several children and they were extremely accommodating. The food was excellent and a fantastic value. Loved it.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

First time here for lunch and we will be back!!!!!

My husband and I ordered and shared the following: Combo Pork and Shrimp Spring Rolls, Vegetarian Spring Rolls, Fried Tofu Appetizer, and a regular bowl of pick your own ingredients Pho. EVERYTHING WAS ABSOLUTELY FRESH AND EXCELLENT.

The portions and the prices are amazing. Our total bill with tax and before tip was only $22.90. There are 2 rolls to each order and they are a very nice size. Each order under $4. The tofu consisted of 8 large, thick triangular pieces and was only $4.95. The regular size bowl of Pho was almost too much to be able to finish. Don't know how someone could finish an extra large bowl on their own.

We love Pho and have tried it at many Tampa Bay area Vietnamese restaurants as well as many places where we have traveled in the US and out of the country. This, by far, was the BEST Pho broth we have had.

The restaurant dining room is of adequate size but is not huge. It and the restroom were extremely clean. Unlike a lot of Asian restaurants where you go for the food, not the decor, this place is nicely decorated and would be fine to go to for a relaxing dining experience.

Service was friendly and very attentive but not overboard.

They have a large selection of various foods on the menu.

We highly recommend the place based on our experience. Wish it were a bit closer as we live in St. Pete but it will be worth the trip when we go again.

Been to Simply Pho & Grill? Share your experiences!