“Great Wait Staff”
Review of Besito Mexican

Besito Mexican
Reserve with OpenTable
Besito Mexican is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 2,637 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Both Andy and Manuel provided excellent service, were very pleasant, and accommodating during and after the Stress and Wellness Seminar that I attended on 7 December 2017.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Outstanding guacomole. Mexican with great service. I will be back again as I am spending a lot of time here.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I always order the same thing when I eat here: shrimp tacos. They are delicious. They give you a lot of corn chips and salsa. Any entrée comes with black beans and rice. The restaurant has a classy atmosphere. Service is very friendly and efficient. I always have a lot of left overs no matter how hungry I am. I love the churros. My favorite waitress here is Michelle.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

I had the epenadas and the Fish tacos. The epenada were a confluence of taste the green sauce surrounding the epenadas was seriously spicy. While not hot enough to loose the taste of the sauce the sauce is spicy go easy on it. The veggies in the epenadas were pleasantly bland which contrSted with the epenada coating and the green sauce.
The fish tacos were awesome the pickled red onions again was a nice non traditional taste to traditional fish tacos. The restaurant is a bit pricey however food presentation and taste made it worth it.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

The guacamole, which is prepared fresh at our table, is worth the visit all by itself. The food was excellent and service was great. I had the Salmon Manchamanteles. The serving size was generous and I ended up taking about half of it home. My wife had the Tacos de Carne Asada, which was an appetizer but she didn't leave hungry. If you like Mexican food, this is the place to go.

Been to Besito Mexican? Share your experiences!