Best Western Tampa
Hotels.com
US$193
US$160
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$200
US$170
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbest westernssouth dale mabryroom was cleancontinental breakfastthird floorstaff was very friendly and helpfulpre cruisewould stay againyogurtshort staywater pressurenice stayenjoyed my stayclose to the airportthe breakfast areaconvention centerbusch gardens
Reviewed 13 October 2010

This past August I had the pleasure of staying at the Best Western while visiting Tamp and helping my daughter get settled in her dorm. What a wonderful hotel. The employees couldn't be more helpful. The room was spotless! The hotel is conviently located to USF and Bush Gardens. It is right off of Fowler Ave. so there are plenty of restaurants, fast food, convience stores, gas stations and pharmacies. I would definatly recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2010

I was traveling there on business. The staff was nice and pleasant. The rooms could use some updates and the pool. But I did feel safe a secure. I did not have any problems but another guest did and they were quick to respond and make it right. The breakfast was nice and the breakfast room was clean and stocked. The staffs checked to ensure the guest needs were met. If you are on a budget this is a nice hotel to stay at. It may not have the biggest and best of everything but the staff make up for that.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2010

As a hotel manager with another flag I tend to be more wary of hotels as I know what to look for. I have to say the management of this hotel is top notch. Over all the staff was very well too. The rooms were clean and over all the hotel is in good shap. Just needs a fine tue in a few spots. I plan in staying again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2010

Very attractive and clean, centrally located, within walking distance of several good restaurants and a short driving distance of many more. Very hospitable to the runners who were staying there. My friends and I wanted to meet up in the lobby and share a bottle of wine at night and they were most accommodating. The Best Western Tampa will be my first choice next year for running the Gasparilla.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 June 2009

I stayed at the Best Western when I first arrived in Tampa and enjoyed my 10 day stay here. This Best Western meets the projected standard for the chain and in some instances, exceeds that standard.

The front desk staff was very professional and well-managed. I was new to the area and they provided essential information on the area that would have been very difficult for me to get otherwise. Additionally, they were very friendly and responsive in every interaction.

The lobby was always immaculate and inviting, whether I was waiting for friends or coming back from dinner. The rooms were pretty standard for Best Western hotels. The continental breakfast was also pretty standard.

My only real complaint is its location. There isn't much within walking distance although a couple of malls and Hyde Park are within reasonable taxi distance. Additionally, S. Dale Mabry is a very crowded road that made it difficult to enter & exit the hotel parking lot depending from which location you're traveling. Also, the parking lot is not large enough for the amount of rooms that they have. Not real complaints; mostly inconveniences.

I would definitely stay here again and have even recommended it to friends. It's ideal if you have business in South Tampa and want the assurance of a chain hotel. (which I prefer).

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business