Recently, I visited friends in the Tampa, FL area. There were many hotels where I could stay. Baymont provided me the room space (2 beds with balcony to the outside views - not for sitting on, but I could open the sliding doors and enjoy the fresh air and view of trees). Also, because this is an All Suites Hotel, the sitting room had a table, large sofa, microwave and large refrigerator within it. Plus there was room to enjoy the sitting room area in privacy w/o waking anyone who might be on the travel trip and sleeping in the bedroom. Also, the bedroom has a sink within the bedroom area which is nice in the event the bathroom is occupied and one wants a drink of water or to freshen up.
I didn't have time to enjoy the breakfast. I heard others say it was good.
There is a shuttle to Busch Gardens. Although I didn't travel there, I passed it (very close to Baymont) on my way to/from the Tampa Airport.
If one is looking for a Luxury SPA Resort Hotel, any traveller knows one must look for that specific type of hotel and be willing to pay the price for the Luxury category. Baymont is a hotel that is business traveller friendly, family friendly and solo traveller friendly. Also, it's in a location that is safe.
Jenny, the Front Desk Manager, is available and willing to chat with anyone who has questions about the area or the hotel. She listens and provides feedback so that the traveller can make the best choice possible.
I had some packages shipped to me prior to my arrival and they were in my room when I arrived. This was a nice perk knowing they would be received and safe until I arrived.
I've read the reviews about that had cons listed. So, what would mine be about this property. I have none from my stay. Many of the rooms overlook a really nice pool and bar area so if one is wanting to not hear pool "fun" while sleeping you might ask what it's like when the hotel is sold out. Do they have an hour of the night that the pool closes?
I hope this helps and I highly recommend you contact Jenny at this hotel if you have any questions you can't get answered on the Trip Advisor site. Yes, she is an employee and yes she will listen and help you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Baymont Inn & Suites Tampa near Busch Gardens. We are conveniently located only minutes from I275, the University of South Florida, James A. Haley Veterans Hospital and of course, Busch Gardens. Our all-suite hotel features a complimentary continental breakfast daily, free high speed internet, complimentary shuttle service to Busch Gardens, USF and Veterans Hospital, outdoor heated pool, activity deck with pool tables and table tennis, guest laundry service, large vehicle parking and so much more. We are located in the heart of it all. Book on line today or call us for personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Tampa Near Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Tampa Near Busch Gardens/Usf Hotel Tampa
- Best Western Hotel Tampa
- Best Western Tampa
- Tampa Best Western
- Baymont Inn & Suites Tampa Near Busch Gardens Florida