“I Got Tea and will again!”
Review of Got Tea?

Got Tea?
Ranked #29 of 34 Coffee & Tea in Tampa
Cuisines: Asian, Taiwanese
Florida
“I Got Tea and will again!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I've been dying to try go hear for some boba since I heard about this place 2 years ago. It's half an hour away from me and not a direction a usually go. Finally made it here yesterday and glad I did. We tried 3 of their drinks. All come with the super wide straw for boba if you have it in your drink. We got the Thai Iced Tea and Taro Milk with boba and a Mango Snow without. I've decided I'm not a fan of boba. It just has no flavor so is a waste to me. The drinks were so good though. Really loved the Mango Snow. Tons of flavor and really refreshing. They have so many drink options. We will definitely be back to try more. I wish the place was bigger. It really has a nice atmosphere. They serve food too so it would be a great place to hang out while having a drink and snack. I was glad to see a steady stream of patrons while we were there. Service was friendly and fast for our drinks.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Love2Norkel

Tampa, Florida
“Yum!”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This place has great smoothies. A wide assortment of flavors in milk tea, slushy, and snow varieties. Both boba and fruit flavored jellies are available. Don't count on using your card here though, they only accept cash. I always get the taro snow with boba. The taro snow isn't listed on the menu of the snow variety of drinks, but they will gladly make it for you if you ask.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank anthylorrel
santa ana, ca
“They have Boba”
Reviewed 23 July 2011

First boba tea shop I have found in Tampa. Probably the only boba tea shop in Tampa.

Same familiar flavor and boy do they have many flavors.

I had plum with lychee jelly. The plum tasted very much like the preserved plums that is sold a Asian markets.

Have not tried the cooked food as yet.

Bring cash. No credit or debit cards are accepted.

“Boba!”
Reviewed 13 May 2011

Excellent bubble tea shop. Lots of choices and next to Yummy House, the best Chinese food in Tampa.

Orlando, Florida
“The best tea cafe in Tampa bay”
Reviewed 10 October 2010

Got have all different kinds of tea , juicy and food. Its yummy! All the tea is really good, price is also good too. Everyone should go there and try!!

Been to Got Tea?? Share your experiences!