“I was so hopeful ��”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I had better pho soup at the Brandon Mall... That's pretty bad.... I was dropping family off at airport and I had a hankering for pho soup so my husband looked the restaurant up on google... GoogleWTF. I gave him the opportunity for find a good Vietnamese restaurant and he Cks google!!! Ok...... I order papaya salad with pork and shrimp. The pork was Terrible, it had an aftertaste like its been in the fridge a few days! Yuck... Then I order pho soup with flank steak. The steak was already in the soup not much basil on the side but too much sprouts! The steak was so fatty! I couldn't eat it! Very sloppy presentation ! I took all the fatty meat out and ate the noodles. My husband ordered pork fried rice and pork in fish sauce, he wasn't happy with the taste, he thought the rice was bland... Well back to looking for a good Vietnamese restaurant, I'm sure it's out there!

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Delicious food everytime. Clean restaurant, fresh food with great quality foods. Love to eat here and am never disappointed.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

What a great place! Based upon the reviews, we stopped for lunch and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We started with an order of Khai vị, or fresh rolls. they were, indeed, fresh and delicious, dipped in peanut sauce.

For lunch, I had the Crispy Egg Noodle (Mì xào dòn) with Seafood and it was a large, superb meal. My wife had the Phở đặc biệt (Beef combination Noodle Soup) and loved it.

This is a great restaurant and has very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

You can't beat Pho Quyen for flavor, service, and value. If you have never tried Vietnamese food, then this is the place for you. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Very busy restaurant with friendly staff and extensive menu. We started with fresh rolls which were good and full of flavour. Then came fried squid with salt and pepper. My wife said they were superb but I would have preferred them a little hotter. Short pork ribs with fish sauce are impossible to eat politely but so very good. Portions were generous and the prices very reasonable. We will come again when next in Tampa.