Days Inn North Tampa Near Busch Gardens
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)
US$185
US$168
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Tv didn't work, clock didn't work' phone had more than half of the buttons missing. Bathroom door did not shut all of the way. Bed small but comfortable. I guess new owners bought it. This hotel could have potential but need work.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 14 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 11 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Great stay this weekend, checked in on Thursday night, staff that night was a bit crude, but Friday till I checked out on Sunday, I couldn't have asked for more, for the price. Christopher and Jon at the front desk were great. Rooms are newly renovated, great pool, close to the highway, and lots of fast food, and a short drive to full service restaurants. New fridges and microwaves in the rooms, bathrooms look as if they are brand new. Would stay again and recommend. Only recommendation I would have is to have enough towels in the room for the number of guests the room can accommodate. But Christopher corrected that issue for me on Friday. I would definitely stay again and recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The stay was lovely. Management was very nice. I would stay again. I loved the pool area. Rooms were clean and smelt really good. I loved the location. Right next to 275. Great job. I felt very relaxed. Beds were comfortable and very nicely made. My room had a microwave and fridge. The breakfast was great. Nice coffee.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends