“can,t beat the price.”

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Towels were dirty even the chairs were stain. I actually filled a complaint because I woke up with bumps on my arm after sleeping on the bed. The staff isnt friendly at all,Over charged for what it is , they did credit me back but I wouldn't recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janette R
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was looking for cheap hotel just to spend a night before our visit in Busch Gardens. This place actually is very close to Busch Gardens. I didn't expected anything special, so it was more or less OK, however they could wash their carpets and clean windows sometimes.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2013

After all the reviews I admit I was terrified to stay here but when the hotel around the corner tried the old bait and switch, I had no choice. I must admit I was shocked at is really wasn't that bad. Granted it is old, needs some upkeep and it wouldn't hurt if they use drop cloths when they paint. I am picky - I did not see any bugs so far everything was ok. Being that we were only sleeping one night to go to Busch Gardens we made it through. The bed was comfortable, shower water was hot and the kids loved the pool. The total highlight of this hotel is Ruben's Cuban II restaurant that is attached. The food was amazing - everything was fresh, and very affordable. We will definitely come back to this restaurant and maybe even the hotel. We have seen worse hotels so this was not that bad - it just needs some tender loving care.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Do not stay at this hotel, this place is horrible, it looks gruesome and it is, we booked this hotel because of the proximity to Busch Gardens but it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. We left our suitcases in the room and went to get something to eat, when we came back with the pizza the door wouldn't open, had to go down to check-in and get some help, anyways they had to break the lock and moved us to another room. The carpets were dirty and smelly, the sink was clogged and there were mosquitoes in the room. My husband and I like to sleep in a cool room, well the AC did not work, lots of noise but air did not come out cold, couldn't sleep at all, worst night of my life. The pool was disgusting, no chance of taking a dip.I do not recommend this place, better spend a little extra money and stay in a clean and better hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Tampa hotels
Quality Inn & Conference Center Tampa
Sleep Inn Near Busch Gardens/usf
La Quinta Inn Tampa Near Busch Gardens
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel of Tampa - Airport West
Red Roof Inn Tampa Brandon
5 mi away
Red Roof Inn Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino

Been to Tampa Inn Near Busch Gardens? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Tampa Inn Near Busch Gardens

Address: 2901 E Busch Blvd, Tampa, FL 33612-8731 (Formerly Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens)
Region: United States > Florida > Tampa
Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #137 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Price Range: £44 - £56 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Tampa Inn Near Busch Gardens 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tampa Inn Near Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa