To start on a positive note, the young lady working in reception was very friendly and polite. That is the full list of positives concerning this hotel. We booked two non smoking rooms which absolutely stank of smoke, door locks were shattered, blood on the bed covers and the bathrooms were disgusting. We couldn't close either of the bathroom doors because they were in such bad disrepair and the air-conditioning units sounded like a freight train was constantly passing your window. They produce a pathetic amount of cold air but you have to leave them running to drown out the noise coming from the rest of the guests.
The floor in our room was sinking quite considerably and being in the construction industry I am convinced that some day soon somebody will be walking across their room and find themselves suddenly dumped on some poor soul in the room below.
To keep it simple, if you find yourself in need of a place to stay near Busch Gardens at the last minute either pay a bit more for somewhere else or sleep in your car. Trust me it couldn't be any worse and at least you doors will lock!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Near Busch Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn West Of Busch Gardens Hotel Tampa
- Days Inn Tampa
- Busch Garden Hotel
- Travelodge Tampa/ West Of Busch Gardens Florida