The rooms are high quality for a budget hotel. I had a large flat screen television, sleek microwave, micro fridge, and decent furniture. The room was spotless, setting aside minor discrepancies. (I did find a hair in both the fridge and shower. I also had a small pink stain on my pillow case.) I am more use to high end hotels, so my neighbors being extremely loud at all hours of the night without it being attended to was disheartening. Speaking of loud, I had a day off from work but could not sleep-in due to the fact that the housekeeping ladies shout at each other all morning. The front desk staff are extremely kind and helpful. The breakfast is the best I have seen at a budget hotel, as they have several hot and cold options. The wireless internet is very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Tampa's Downtown, Cruise Terminal and the Westshore Financial District. One of the closest to MacDill Air Force Base, we are the home to many of our nation's troops and their families while they visit the base. Three miles to the west, you will find a beautiful nine-mile walkway along Bayshore Blvd. Over 200 restaurants nearby, many within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Tampa
- Tampa Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Airport Tampa, Florida