Quality Inn Airport
US$156
SailportSuites.com
US$122
HIExpress.com
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$185
US$167
US$160
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewscruise portroom was cleancruise leavingan older hotelshuttle driverpre cruisenext morningcontinental breakfaststreet noiseflat screen tvwould stay here againstayed one nightrestaurants and shoppingbreakfast areagreat ratecomplimentary shuttleybor city
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Great place to stay and this was our second time in two years. If you are looking for a hotel where the customers come before cost then I would say well worth a visit. The hotel is about a five - ten minute taxi ride from Tampa International airport and there is a hotel pick up service. Easy for those who are going on a cruise.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was on the first floor no noise and better than the room we stayed the year before
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrispos
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Spent 1 nite, 2 couples picked up a cruise port. David driver very efficient and friendly. Check in smooth. Room was bigger than I expected, clean, big TV plenty of room for luggage. Restaurants, deli and church within few steps of hotel. Very safe area. David took us to airport next afternoon. Told us they have curbside check in.

Room Tip: We were midway down from office. Convenient for getting to office, breakfast and shuttle to airport.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank DianaIA
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed 3 nights at Quality Inn Airport Tampa while in Tampa to attend my brother's memorial service. The staff was friendly, compassionate, & extremely helpful. I lost my room key card while out, and they replaced it with a smile. They even asked how the memorial service had gone. I needed that extra caring touch. I chose this motel because of a few reviews about the wonderful staff, and I saw 1st hand why those reviews were so positive!

Room Tip: There were no elevators, but I had no problem with the short flight of stairs to the 2nd floor. Actually, with outside entrances to the rooms, I felt safer on the 2nd floor than on a street level, being on my own.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Laura B
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed here prior to our cruise. The hotel offered free transportation from the airport and a shuttle to the port for a small fee ($8 per person). We utilized both services and was extremely pleased. Both drivers were courteous and friendly. We even received a tip to eat at the restaurant next door which turned out to be very great. There were plenty of restaurants within walking distance including a Starbucks! The front desk staff was also very nice. I believe Kathryn checked us in. When we requested a quiet room, she placed us way down at the end and this was satisfactory. The beds were very comfortable and we slept well. All of this and a free hot breakfast. You can't go wrong.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stacy A
Reviewed 26 October 2013

The rooms are high quality for a budget hotel. I had a large flat screen television, sleek microwave, micro fridge, and decent furniture. The room was spotless, setting aside minor discrepancies. (I did find a hair in both the fridge and shower. I also had a small pink stain on my pillow case.) I am more use to high end hotels, so my neighbors being extremely loud at all hours of the night without it being attended to was disheartening. Speaking of loud, I had a day off from work but could not sleep-in due to the fact that the housekeeping ladies shout at each other all morning. The front desk staff are extremely kind and helpful. The breakfast is the best I have seen at a budget hotel, as they have several hot and cold options. The wireless internet is very convenient.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo