“Great room!”

Ranked #100 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Southcentral Florida
“Great room!”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

While the hotel appears robe dates, the room was very clean, bed was super comfy, great pillows and comforter! Also a new TV with a "clean" remote-sanitary, had Direct TV-so Bill got to watch some favorites! I had trouble getting on the Internet, so the maintenance (he can do it all) man came to our room yo check it out. It was their server - so he went back and did a work around and I got on! So I had the Internet and Bill had TV! Happy couple after a full day!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Tipton IA, USA
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel because of its location to the Outback Bowl stadium and festivities. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was great. This is an older hotel, but worked fine for our stay. The pool was heated and had lounge chairs. We used the laundry facilities, as we had been on the road a week when we got here. We also took advantage of the Park & Cruise special. We stayed the night before our cruise, left our car at the hotel for a week and had a shuttle take us to and from the pier. Our driver, David, was excellent!! He was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. This hotel is also close to the Fresh Market and restaurants that are an easy walk. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SchellyO
Torquay
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Great place to stay and this was our second time in two years. If you are looking for a hotel where the customers come before cost then I would say well worth a visit. The hotel is about a five - ten minute taxi ride from Tampa International airport and there is a hotel pick up service. Easy for those who are going on a cruise.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in was on the first floor no noise and better than the room we stayed the year be...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank chrispos
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Spent 1 nite, 2 couples picked up a cruise port. David driver very efficient and friendly. Check in smooth. Room was bigger than I expected, clean, big TV plenty of room for luggage. Restaurants, deli and church within few steps of hotel. Very safe area. David took us to airport next afternoon. Told us they have curbside check in.

Room Tip: We were midway down from office. Convenient for getting to office, breakfast and shuttle to airport.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank DianaIA
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I stayed 3 nights at Quality Inn Airport Tampa while in Tampa to attend my brother's memorial service. The staff was friendly, compassionate, & extremely helpful. I lost my room key card while out, and they replaced it with a smile. They even asked how the memorial service had gone. I needed that extra caring touch. I chose this motel because of a few reviews about the wonderful staff, and I saw 1st hand why those reviews were so positive!

Room Tip: There were no elevators, but I had no problem with the short flight of stairs to the 2nd floor. Act...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Laura B
Massillon, Ohio
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed here prior to our cruise. The hotel offered free transportation from the airport and a shuttle to the port for a small fee ($8 per person). We utilized both services and was extremely pleased. Both drivers were courteous and friendly. We even received a tip to eat at the restaurant next door which turned out to be very great. There were plenty of restaurants within walking distance including a Starbucks! The front desk staff was also very nice. I believe Kathryn checked us in. When we requested a quiet room, she placed us way down at the end and this was satisfactory. The beds were very comfortable and we slept well. All of this and a free hot breakfast. You can't go wrong.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Stacy A
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

The rooms are high quality for a budget hotel. I had a large flat screen television, sleek microwave, micro fridge, and decent furniture. The room was spotless, setting aside minor discrepancies. (I did find a hair in both the fridge and shower. I also had a small pink stain on my pillow case.) I am more use to high end hotels, so my neighbors being extremely loud at all hours of the night without it being attended to was disheartening. Speaking of loud, I had a day off from work but could not sleep-in due to the fact that the housekeeping ladies shout at each other all morning. The front desk staff are extremely kind and helpful. The breakfast is the best I have seen at a budget hotel, as they have several hot and cold options. The wireless internet is very convenient.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo