the hotel is very old, but is still standing. they did a partial upgrade not too long ago, but you can still see the oldness in the rooms. the designs on the buildings are a flash back to the 60's. the pool is small but is nice, and the room was clean. pretty affordable too. the housekeepers are a intresting group too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is just minutes away from Tampa International Airport, Tampa's Downtown, Cruise Terminal and the Westshore Financial District. One of the closest to MacDill Air Force Base, we are the home to many of our nation's troops and their families while they visit the base. Three miles to the west, you will find a beautiful nine-mile walkway along Bayshore Blvd. Over 200 restaurants nearby, many within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Airport Hotel Tampa
- Quality Inn Tampa
- Tampa Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Airport Tampa, Florida