Spent the week here while on Business. The staff was great and made my stay comfortable, fun, and enjoyable. Doug M and Lori from the front desk were efficient with a welcome smile after a day of flying. The rooms were clean, and the hotel lobby was great. I had a rental car, but I understand they offer a shuttle service to locations nearby. When you visit, be sure to say hi to Patrick and Don Martin at the nightly Manager's reception. These guys are great and will take good care of you. After some snacks and a few drinks, consider stopping by the bay cafe for dinner. If you are tired and don't feel like going out, they won't disappoint. The grouper sandwhich is great, and I get it at least once every time I come in. And of course they have the well known embassy suites breakfast, starting at 6:30AM which is great for us business folks who got early meetings. Was also very impressed at the newly renovated exercise room... guilt me into some daily exercise. Great variety of equipment with personal tvs on each machine! Overall an Awesome Stay! I'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from Tampa International Airport, Embassy Suites Tampa Airport Westshore provides warm hospitality for your business or leisure travel. Our 243 all-suite accommodations offer amenities designed for your comfort and convenience. Enjoy complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily and a complimentary Evening reception nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore Florida