This was about on par with a Best Western that I stayed at in LA. Meaning, there was nothing substantailly wrong with it, but I would expect more for the price. The pool seemed a bit over-chlorinated, and the hot tub was only about 99 or 100 degrees (4-5 degrees cooler than I like). The parking garage had me worried, as there were signs indicating the garage was for hotel guests only, and also signs indicating pay to park availability. No one ever mentioned that I had to pay to park, and I didn't ask. Each day, I felt lucky that my car wasn't towed. One other thing: there was no exit for the stairwell. I got to the bottom and found an "emergency exit only," so I had to go up a floor and take the elevator back down to the lobby. I guess they don't expect people to use stairs under ordinary circumstances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located minutes from Tampa International Airport, Embassy Suites Tampa Airport Westshore provides warm hospitality for your business or leisure travel. Our 243 all-suite accommodations offer amenities designed for your comfort and convenience. Enjoy complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily and a complimentary Evening reception nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa Airport/Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa - Airport/Westshore Florida