“Great Place to Host Group”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
Ranked #27 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Lakeland, Florida
“Great Place to Host Group”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Our company used the Embassy Suites Tampa/USF to host a group of about 200. Working with the sales staff and front desk staff was a pleasure - especially Ermy & Rafael. They were eager to make sure everything was as we needed and flexible enough to make changes at the last minute. This is our second time using this property for our group and we are sure to visit again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review!

We are proud of Ermy, Rafael, and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Scott Selvaggi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
MADISON, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The staff was helpful and friendly I also liked the shuttle bus that took us back and forth to the hospital. the breakfast was very good and evening refreshments is very nice and relaxing. Our room was very comfortable and I liked that the bedroom was separate from living room.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 21 January 2014

virginia
Reviewed 19 January 2014

The Embassy Suites on the USF campus is a very nice hotel with a great location. The breakfast was a good quality. The room was clean and a great size. The fitness center could use an upgrade, but everything was a good quality.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Alexis checked us in and went above and beyond to meet our expectations!!! I had booked our hotel room late and had hoped to stay for 7 nights. I were told when I booked, that the hotel was completely booked for the last 2 nights I had planned to stay. I explained our situation to Alexis and within a minute, she arranged to juggle rooms and booked us for the entire time. We ran into her several times and she was ALWAYS courteous and friendly. The cleaning staff kept our room immaculate each day. Embassy Suites also offers a free breakfast that is so DELICIOUS!! Best hotel breakfast we have ever had! We will stay at Embassy Suites whenever we travel now!!!

Room Tip: Our room was on the 7th floor at the end of the hall. Never heard any noise from other guests.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 24 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Alexis and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed 18 January 2014

I always enjoy the respect and professional service I receive from the front desk, especially by the person name Jason! He is very nice and makes you feel right at home, giving you that personal touch.
Also I would like to mention a worker and server in the food court, her first name is Gloria, she is a very sweet person, and goes out of her way to make you feel right at home.
Also I would like to mention another person and worker there (Leslie Ciccarello). We just happen to meet in the atrium, and started talking, and she made me also feel very welcome to the Embassy Suites at Tampa. Now I couldn't ask for more. (By the way, I'm a veteran, and my stay there is pay by the Veteran's Affair). But I have also stayed there on my own expenses too. Thanks to the entire professional staff. Sincerely Wilfred R. Desmarais

Room Tip: This for me is a hard question to answer, sorry.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Jason, Gloria, Leslie, and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We have had several large groups stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel Tampa-USF over the last couple of years. These groups were in the area mainly for youth sporting events. They are super accommodating and fabulous to work with. Jennifer Cancho Grawunde, the sales manager, is a miracle worker! She made the whole process easy form beginning to end. She made sure that every detail of our group's needs were met. Our clients have requested this hotel year after year even though it was a little further from their event venue. They feel it is well worth the trip. Thank you for making this a great experience for us!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Jennifer and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 15 January 2014

My wife and I stayed there in Dec. when visiting Busch Gardens. Would stay again. Typical Embassy Suites - enjoyed happy hour, breakfast was decent, and the staff was courteous and professional. Used shuttle to come and go from park. Not a lot of restaurants within walking distance, but we had a car - so no problem

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review!