Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
Ranked #26 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Lyndhurst, New Jersey
“catering service”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

we had an event tonight in the large hall, and the serving staff were amazing, especially one of them his name is Paul Dell was outstanding. he always made sure we are taken care of.
this is the first time we ever hosted an event, but with the service and the way the servers like Dell provide us with all we need, it makes me feel I want to go back in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback.

We are proud of Paul and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when meeting in Tampa.

Scott Selvaggi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We've stayed here several times because it's cleaner than most hotels around Busch gardens but that's all it's got. Front desk management is very poor and forgets who the customer is. Someone ought to school these guys on why they are in business!! Little courtesies matter

Stayed March 2014
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a review. I truly appreciate your feedback.

I am disappointed you did not experience the great customer service I know we typically deliver.

I will share your comments with our team so we may continue to improve.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The lunch buffet at Mangroves Grille at the Embassy Suites Tampa USF/Near Busch Gardens is the best in the area. The food is always fresh, hot and tastes great. If you are a USF or Moffitt employee you get an additional Discount. The Lunch Bunch membership club gives you a free lunch buffet after five visits. With beverages and dessert included in the total price, it is a great value as well. The staff is friendly and prompt and the Hostess Marie is very welcoming and attentive. I eat here a few times a week and love it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback.

We are proud of Marie and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when dining out.

West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My family and I spent 3 nights at the Embassy Suites/USF. The breakfast was horrible. Our made to order omelets were cold. The ingredients were cold inside the omelet even the cheese wasn't melted. The beds were uncomfotable. I am a Hilton honors member but wish we would have chosen the Hyatt which was around the corner.
Mrs. Jones

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

I will share your comments with our team so we may continue to improve.

Caselberry, United States
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My son and I have been staying at various Embassy Suites Hotels since he was 14 years old. He is now 32 and we are still coming back. These folks never fail to do a great job! The amenities and extras (complimentary breakfast/happy hour) more than justify a slightly higher than average room rate. This is not your run of the mill chain type facility.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Joseph L
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review. I truly appreciate your feedback.

I will share your comments with our team.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I frequently find myself traveling to the University of South Florida's main campus for business at the USF Technology Park.
While there, I try to stop off for lunch at the Mangroves Grille, which is inside the Embassy Suites Hotel, directly across the street from the Technology Park, on Spectrum Boulevard.
Their food is always excellent, and the atmosphere is relaxing, yet professional. So that I find myself bringing colleagues along.
I recommend them heartily!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when dining out.

Parrish, Florida
Reviewed 24 March 2014

When I checked it I was informed I could not use a business check to pay for the stay, though I have never had any problem at the numerous other Embassy Suites where I have stayed. What bothered me though was that the front desk employee had to walk back to talk with a manager about this, but the manager never bothered to walk out of his/her office to explain the policy to me. I could live with this Embassy Suites having a different policy than many others, but felt they could have at least walked out of the office to talk with me personally. Then, when I got to my room I found hair in the bathroom that had not been removed when the room was cleaned. Overall, it just proved to be a disappointing say and it is highly unlikely I will return to this property when back in Tampa for another conference.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Valued Guest,

I will share your comments with them so we may continue to improve.