“Exceptional Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 162 Hotels in Tampa
Atlanta, Georgia
“Exceptional Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was my first visit at this hotel and I had a lot of questions. I stopped a lady wearing an Embassy name tag and asked her if I could ask her a question. Not only did she answer all my questions very thoroughly but she really made me feel welcome at the hotel. She explained all of the amenities of the hotels with times that they are available and she did all of this with a big smile. She finished off our conversation with feel free to contact me if you think ok any other questions. I appreciate that kind of service. Her name was Theresa and I think she was a manger over the kitchen. I stayed there the week of 3/17/2014 and she greeted everyone with a smile the entire week I was there.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback.

We are proud of Teresa and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when visiting Tampa Bay!

Scott Selvaggi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Tonight I had a wonderful night and had a lot of fun. Everyone working in the hotel was extremely welcoming and friendly. Paul Dell was one that really stuck out to me. He provided me with great service, he was very polite, and he was even able to put a smile on my face which is not an easy thing to do. I defiantly plan on returning to be treated with more enjoyment in the future.

Room Tip: Go for the back side of the hotel because it has a fabulous view of an open field full of trees, hed...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

We are proud of Paul and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when meeting in Tampa.

Lyndhurst, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

we had an event tonight in the large hall, and the serving staff were amazing, especially one of them his name is Paul Dell was outstanding. he always made sure we are taken care of.
this is the first time we ever hosted an event, but with the service and the way the servers like Dell provide us with all we need, it makes me feel I want to go back in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback.

We hope you choose us again when meeting in Tampa.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

We've stayed here several times because it's cleaner than most hotels around Busch gardens but that's all it's got. Front desk management is very poor and forgets who the customer is. Someone ought to school these guys on why they are in business!! Little courtesies matter

Stayed March 2014
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a review. I truly appreciate your feedback.

I am disappointed you did not experience the great customer service I know we typically deliver.

I will share your comments with our team so we may continue to improve.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

The lunch buffet at Mangroves Grille at the Embassy Suites Tampa USF/Near Busch Gardens is the best in the area. The food is always fresh, hot and tastes great. If you are a USF or Moffitt employee you get an additional Discount. The Lunch Bunch membership club gives you a free lunch buffet after five visits. With beverages and dessert included in the total price, it is a great value as well. The staff is friendly and prompt and the Hostess Marie is very welcoming and attentive. I eat here a few times a week and love it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are proud of Marie and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when dining out.

West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My family and I spent 3 nights at the Embassy Suites/USF. The breakfast was horrible. Our made to order omelets were cold. The ingredients were cold inside the omelet even the cheese wasn't melted. The beds were uncomfotable. I am a Hilton honors member but wish we would have chosen the Hyatt which was around the corner.
Mrs. Jones

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear Valued Guest,

I will share your comments with our team so we may continue to improve.

Caselberry, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

My son and I have been staying at various Embassy Suites Hotels since he was 14 years old. He is now 32 and we are still coming back. These folks never fail to do a great job! The amenities and extras (complimentary breakfast/happy hour) more than justify a slightly higher than average room rate. This is not your run of the mill chain type facility.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Joseph L
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review. I truly appreciate your feedback.

I will share your comments with our team.