“Great hotel experience”

Ranked #28 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great hotel experience”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was in charge of booking a large group of students and faculty attending a conference at USF at the Embassy Suites Hotel near Busch Gardens. Jennifer Cancho Grawunde and her staff were wonderful. They did everything they said they would and more. Our students loved the hotel too. Great experience for them. Hope to stay there again soon. Thank you to Ermy Rosales and Mireya Llanos as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback.

We are proud of Jennifer, Mireya, Ermy and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Scott Selvaggi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night after being at Busch Gardens all day. Happy hour had drinks, meatballs, and snacks for kids. Their breakfast attendants were so kind and courteous and the omelet station was the best!! Close to Longhorns for dinner also!

Stayed March 2014
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them. I am happy you and your family enjoyed the evening reception and the free cooked-to-order breakfast!

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We experienced exceptional customer service at this hotel. Each staff member we encountered provided nothing but the highest level of service. The suites are beautifully maintained and smelled absolutely terrific and clean when entering them. The Manager's reception in the evening and the morning breakfast was very nice. The pool/hot tub were nice and although we didn't use the fitness center it appeared to be in great condition and was being used by other customers. It is minutes from Busch Gardens, which was nice after a long day walking around the park and was also close to many resturants and shopping. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone searching on-line for a room such as we did. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 5 April 2014

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Great hotel! Allowed us to check in before noon and after driving all night, this was a must! Larger rooms, great breakfast, nice outdoor pool, and free shuttle to Busch Gardens! Please remember to tip your driver! Definitely recommend!

Stayed March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 4 star review! I truly appreciate your feedback.

Ruston, Louisiana
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great customer service, clean rooms, right across from the University. Staff went above and beyond to make sure our team was comfortable and ready to play. From the front desk staff to the housekeepers everyone was friendly and accommodating to any and all of our needs! The meeting space was large and we could actually walk to the South Florida campus. The Embassy Suites lived up to all of the standards or Hilton and really was a fabulous hotel. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers, families, couples and or individuals if you want to stay in Top Notch in Tampa FL!

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious and clean! It is like almost having an apartment without a kitchen. Couldn't...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this review, 1 April 2014

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

We hope you choose us again when you are visiting the area again!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel.... Love the breakfast... Love the atmosphere... Love the staff. After after having complimentary cocktails and snacks (that they provide EVERY EVENING)... I hadn't realized I left my eyeglasses on the table. I had conversations with the lovely bartender working that evening, Very professional, named Melissa. I received a knock on my door... And there she was---- returning my glasses!!! How attentive!!!! She had done her research to find me to return my glasses (which were very expensive prescription)!!!! I will always stay here.... That's the kind of customer service I search for!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

We are proud of Melissa and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 31 March 2014

If you are looking for a suite to visit USF and/or Busch Gardens, this is a good option. Nice size suite, complimentary breakfast and shuttles for campus and park. Book well in advance as this facility is usually full with visitors and travelling teams.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family