I see most of the reviews are very good. Maybe I just had a bad room. The good: nice happy hour and breakfast, the outdoor pool and hot tub were fine, we had dinner at the restaurant and it was good. The overall hotel property was fine. The not so good : the room was in need of updating, the carpet seemed dirty and moldy ( had to keep my shoes on ), the loud clunky ventilation system was hot and cold and kept me up most of the night and the bathroom shower was chipping and in bad shape. I used to think embassy suites were a very good brand. I now realize you need to evaluate each hotel... Not just the brand. I rarely give bad reviews however this was my experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Tampa- USF/Near Busch Gardens is located less than 2 miles from major Tampa attractions including Busch Gardens, University of South Florida and the Museum of Science and Industry (MOSI). Our guests start their day with a free made-to-order breakfast and end the evening with our complimentary Evening Reception with snacks and drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Tampa
- Embassy Busch Gardens Suites
- Tampa Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens Florida