Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
US$266
  • Restaurant
US$116
1,865 results
All reviewsbusch gardensusf campusevening receptionmoffitt cancer centerfree happy hourmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastbush gardensfree shuttlebusiness centershuttle servicethe breakfast areagreat customer servicetampa areagabrielatriumconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Stayed here to attend my nephews High School graduation. The service was awesome. The manager's reception was fantastic. Great drinks, snacks and service. The breakfast was great. Pool area was terrific. We were a party of nine and we were able to take the shuttle to USF where the graduation was held. This was such a great perk. No parking, no hassle. When we checked in, we asked for a later checkout and the clerk was very helpful. Our checkout time was 1:30 which was perfect. We all got to go to the pool after the graduation and had a great time. The bed and sheets were out of this world so comfortable. The cocktail "hours" and breakfast make the price well worth it. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Vampmp,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My church recently held a weekend-long event at The Galleria, which is managed by Embassy Suites Hotel. We had such a wonderful event and we were extremly happy with the excellent service that was provided to us!!

First of all, Pascal Pisconi (Director of Catering) provided us with first-class service as he helped to craft the perfect event schedule, activities, and staff to facilitate the event. Pascal was always very accommodating with our needs and requests and he went over and above in providing us with excellent service. His event staff included: Yanet and Chijoke with their corresponding teams.

Yanet was very helpful and meticulous about the details that we needed to make our event a success. She was also very accommodating and pleasant when helping us with or setup needs. I would be happy to work with her again on any event.

Chijoke also provided great service as he managed a banquet team to setup our gala on Sunday evening. He and his team were professional and efficient. I would be happy to work with him again, as well.

Additonally, I worked with Jennifer Cancho (Sales Manager) who did an excellent job with accommodating our hotel guests. She went over and beyond the call of duty to ensure that our guests were well taken care of. She was a pleasure to work with.

I would be remissed if I did not also mention Ermy Rosales (Reservations Manager). She also was very accommodating to ensure that our hotel guests had an enjoyable stay. When we spoke, she knew our guests personally and was very engaged during the process. I enjoyed working with her.

I may have missed someone, but EVERYONE that we worked with demonstrated excellent service. I would gladly host another event at this venue and work with such a dynamic and high quality team of event and service professionals!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Shetay A,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience and the praise afforded to our banquet staff and specifically Pascal, Yanet, Chiijoke, Jennifer and Ermy. I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

RJ and the Front Office were outstanding. The team went above and beyond during my stay and arranged my transportation with their shuttle. RJ is a wonderful manager and is one of the best employees at this property. I will return based on the service I received. Thanks.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Thomas D,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of RJ and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This hotel is top of the list for service, assistance, and has an all around terrific staff. Manager Lee was so very helpful with all requests, going beyond what was asked. Herman with security was extremely professional and always there to help. Fabulous breakfasts every morning, especially the omelet station.... Thanks to Tyrone and Elba! Front desk was always patient and able to address any question or issue.....always. To all the guys with the Shuttle, great job! I highly recommend this hotel to any traveler looking for an all around fantastic experience!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Lynna M,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of Lee, Herman, Tyrone and Elba and our entire team and I will share your comments with them.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel was very clean. We always stay here when we visit our son at USF. It is a little more expensive than some other hotels but is well worth it. I love the complimentary cocktails at night and the breakfast bar is great.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Yoda61,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

We are proud of our entire team and I will share your comments with them.