Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens
Ranked #30 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I had a pleasant stay at this hotel, I stayed in a king suite and my room was great. All of the staff I encountered (Dalis at the front desk; Tyrone/Elba/Antoine the servers and cooks during breakfast and happy hour area were pleasant to talk too and very accomidating. I look forward to visiting this location again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Professor00,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

Specifically thank you for your comments regarding Dalis, Antoine, Elba and Tyrone.

Scott Selvaggi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,796)

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I recently stayed in Tampa for a family reunion over the July 4 weekend. I called to ask about early check-in and was told to come on in. The staff was friendly and helpful and very pleasant. To top off our visit was the banquet manager, Steve Amatrading. Steve's staff was outstanding, offering to assist us in any way, the banquet food was excellent and the chicken you would cut with a fork, the salads were great- everything made for a wonderful time. The breakfast and manager's reception was also a plus and I would recommend anyone that's going to stay in Tampa to stay at this location.

Room Tip: If you have any health problems, you can ask for a room close to the elevators. If you are an honor...

Dear Bettye J,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

Specifically thank you for your comments regarding Steve and our banquet team.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

For the most part the hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and very accomodating. Enjoyed the manager's social hour and the hot breakfast. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Would reccommend this hotel to all my friends and family. If I were to visit Tampa again, would use this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Takaya692000,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a review.

Specifically thank you for your comments regarding our evening reception and free made to order breakfast.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

On a recent trip to Tampa for a family emergency I had the opportunity to visit the Embassy Suites at USF. If you are planning a trip to Tampa, Florida don't think twice about your accommodations! The Embassy Suites is a fantastic property with a central location and great proximity to area attractions such as Busch Gardens and MOSI. To get your day off to a great start don't miss the "Best Breakfast South of The Georgia Line!" The Breakfast Buffet is FREE! But don't think it is sub par like those "continental" breakfasts that most hotels offer. It is superb, with cooked to order omelets, hot grits, crispy bacon & sausage, cereal, pastrys, fruit. and a sampling of everything breakfast! The wait staff is attentive and helpful and the kitchen staff Tyron & Elba were top rate. Their kindness and service were much appreciated! It was like being at a 5 star hotel!!

2  Thank Chrystal S S
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Chrystal S S,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

Specifically thank you for your comments regarding Tyrone and Elba and your overall breakfast experience.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This place is very well located near Busch gardens and other local attractions. It has a beautiful indoor garden for lobby and the people that work here treat their guest as family. The facilities were clean but the rooms were the best. People here are real honest. I left some money out intended to be a tip for the cleaning lady and left some valuable electronics on the desk. The lady that cleaned my room not only made the beds and cleaned up the room with a lot of detail but the money was left untouched and the valuables too. The people at the front desk were really nice first of all Laura made my day. I asked to change rooms and all was booked. The next day she remembered my request and found us a new room. That shows how much she cares for the guest staying here and to please their needs. Thank you Laura. We had a couple of football teams staying on our third day and breakfast was really busy but here comes this lady Nancy García; she was taking care of everybody and tending to their every need. The juice ran out and not only did she took care of it , she also went table after table delivering juice to the people waiting while it was refilled. She did the same with coffee and any other thing that ran out.this wonderful woman kept the tables clean and ensure that everything ran smmothly. Thank you nancy. Elba santiago works in the kitchen on the made to order eggs during the morning and she was awesome.not only did she kept the line real short but I had the best custom scrambled eggs in a long time. Not only she was fast and efficient but also made the order great. Thank you for a great guest service and attention to detail.I will definitely stay here when I comeback to tampa.

• Stayed: June 2014
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Noly D,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

Specifically thank you for your comments regarding Nancy, Elba, and Laura.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I paid a little extra to stay here but it really was worth it..I had a custom omelette for breakfast.. I had a few drinks in the hotel longue and the bartender was great! The bed was very comfortable and everyone was so friendly..the shuttle took us to Busch Gardens when there was only 2 of us..they picked us up...very very nice...no charge...in my suite was a coffee maker with custom blends a refridge and microwave,,,,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Steve C,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

Specifically thank you for your comments regarding our free made to order breakfast, Oak Tree Lounge, complimentary shuttle, and our comfortable beds.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This particular hotel location, first of all, is very convenient to many parts of Tampa. Second, the rooms are OUTSTANDING. The amount of room, cleanliness, etc. more than exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this as a must stay location when visiting Tampa/Busch Gardens area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
ScottSelvaggi, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa-USF/Near Busch Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Joan C,

Thank you for taking the time out to give us a 5 star review!

Thank you for your comments regarding our location and our clean suites.