Howard Johnson Hotel - Tampa Airport/Stadium
US$258
US$245
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$205
US$152
US$113
Doubletree.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2013

First, I was on a mission trip in Haiti and slept with lizards and massive bugs and it was still better than this!! Carpet-Filthy, non smoking room had ashes all over the place, smoke detector laying on the dresser with battery beside it, towels and shower covered in black hairs, roaches running all over night stand, stunk like $#!+.....had a window air conditioner and It was cold. The shower smelled like raw sewage. The safe didn't even have a door!!! Very Convenient location with several food choices etc close by. I went to front desk after I saw roaches and demanded a refund. They wouldn't give my money back but gave me an upgraded room in a diff building. Surprised to find that it was at least clean, don't stink, and appears to be stayable 1 night. However, I would Never come back again!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank KG2314
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. At first, I was a bit worried when I drove into the complex and saw a group of housekeepers standing around, talking and on cell phones when they were supposed to be cleaning a room, not to mention the semi-dirty carpeting in my room. Other than this, the room was clean, I felt secure (despite the pseudo-sketchy neighborhood) and the hotel was close to EVERYTHING!! I could get to downtown or wherever in just 10 minutes. There is plenty of shopping and restaurants w/in walking distance and if you like adult entertainment, you're in luck - there are at least 5 places in the area. Cheap and fairly clean room (though I did find a hair in the fridge) and convenient to everywhere.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo