The staff was nice. Looked decent on the outside, but the hotel was terrible inside. The halls smelled like smoke and dead fish. The room smelled like smoke. Most of the people we saw there appeared to be living there, not travelers. People knocking on doors at all hours. Lobby is closed after dark so you have to check in through a window. Linens were stained, corners of the room were dirty and the room was poorly painted. Toilet seat and bed covers had cigarette burns in our "non-smoking" room. TV remote batteries were dead. Top door lock was broken off. The breakfast was minimal... single serving cereals, white bread/toast and bagels, small muffins, juice and milk. Breakfast area is too small. The bed was comfortable except for the lumpy, smelly pillows and stinky bed covers. Cushioned chair on patio was old and full of holes. A/C runs all day/night to keep the room comfortable. Very busy street all night long. Police and emergency vehicles driving by all night long. Can't make a left turn out of the parking lot.
This was by far the worst experience with a hotel I have ever had. The room was awful , there were cigarette burns on the bed covers, in a non smoking room, the bed sheets were stained , the room was extremely dirty where there were things from the previous occupants left . For 9 days they had only cleaned our room once, never came in never changed the sheets and never even replenished the towels. I had complained every day to the front desk and they did nothing about. Honestly I have stayed in Howard Johnson before but this was by far the worst and most disgusting hotel ever.
1- Rooms stink
2- Bed burn from cigarettes buds.
3- Microwave explode firs nigth
4- bugs in bathroom and microwave.
5- Carpet wasn't clean
6- they say "Free breakfast" bit really is a cup cake and a coffe
7- bathrooms look dirty
DON'T STAY HERE!!!!!!