Hilton was clean and comfortable. Restaurant food good too. Parking is $21.60 per day plus the expected tip of $2 every time your car is brought out or returned. Park next door for $8 per day and no tipping. Room internet requires a membership and a fee. A bellhop is only way to get a luggage rack - more tips. Don't get this review wrong, the place was great but I wasn't prepared for the wait staff. I guess I should get out more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Tampa Downtown is an upscale urban hotel surrounded by the natural attractions of one of Florida’s busiest and most beautiful gulf coast areas. Located in the heart of downtown Tampa, we feature convenient access to all of the attractions of Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Orlando. We’re 6 miles from Tampa International Airport and a few blocks from the Tampa Convention Center, the Florida Aquarium, the University of Tampa, the Tampa Bay Times Forum, the David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts and the area’s centers for culture, heritage, shopping, entertainment and sports. Hilton Tampa Downtown offers 520 guestrooms, including 14 suites, all providing a sophisticated and relaxing environment of contemporary furnishings, finishes and personal amenities. For on-property relaxation, guests can enjoy our tropical rooftop outdoor pool, heated whirlpool, sundeck and fully equipped health club. The Restaurant 211 “complex” offers daylong opportunities for outstanding food and socializing. Restaurant 211 features American Cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our Coffee Bar brews the exclusive Starbucks® Coffee. And, our Bar pours, draws, shakes, and stirs the perfect cocktail. Of the 30,000 square feet of function space at Hilton Tampa Downtown, over 27,000 square feet are on one floor, which gives meeting and social planners many options for planning flow from function to function. Our catering professionals have over twenty years of experience in preparing events for groups from 10 to 2,400. They offer a full range of services including theme parties, custom menus, décor design and transportation. Most of our hospitality staff has been with the property since it opened in 1982. Their local knowledge, impeccable service, and customer-focused attitudes provide every guest with a unique hotel experience found only at Hilton Tampa Downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tampa Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tampa Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Tampa
- Hilton Tampa Downtown Florida