A very good hotel in almost everything. Roof top restaurant with a incredible Sunset view. Staff was very helpful. Great food. Very morden. Great room size.
Only thing to mention is that the hotel hasn't got a good Mattress, it bounces a lot and becomes a bit uncomfortable throughout the night.
Also, the hotel location is a bit out of the city and there isn't any public transport near by, therefore it'll require a car to travel back to the International Mall or any part of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers a unique retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike. This 4 Diamond, waterfront hotel set among 35 tropically landscaped acres offers 442 deluxe guest rooms including 23 suites, 45 casitas and exclusive Grand Club accommodations, two swimming pools, tennis courts, a nature trail, three restaurants including award winning Armani's high atop the 14th floor and Oystercatchers at the waters edge. Conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport with complimentary shuttle and International Plaza & Bay Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Florida