Just stayed two nights in one of the little Casitas (small semi-detached units) in a garden setting. Very nice. The hotel is right next to Tampa airport, but the jet noise is not really bothersome.
Unit was very clean and roomy. Only minor downside--nice wall hung flat screen tv--but only analog reception--no hi-def. I run into this a lot in hotels, they buy the tv but don't buy the connection.
A very pleasant place to stay--felt much less hemmed in than in the big glass tower. Will definitely stay there when in Tampa again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers a unique retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike. This 4 Diamond, waterfront hotel set among 35 tropically landscaped acres offers 442 deluxe guest rooms including 23 suites, 45 casitas and exclusive Grand Club accommodations, two swimming pools, tennis courts, a nature trail, three restaurants including award winning Armani's high atop the 14th floor and Oystercatchers at the waters edge. Conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport with complimentary shuttle and International Plaza & Bay Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Florida