Highly recommend although no beach nearby if that is what you want. Very pretty hotel. Really super nice staff. Two pools that play music, have a bar and service staff. Pool by Casitas villas (a short walk from hotel) has hammocks and a very small beach area plus restaurant w/outdoor seating. Rooms are good size and nicely decorated. Food is good. Room service included healthy choices I had never seen at other chains- for example egg white only eggs and vegetable health drinks to name a few.
Gym is decent size for a hotel and includes plenty of treadmills and some free weights among other options and a bath with showers there. Rooms have small refrigerators and room safes. I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers a unique retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike. This 4 Diamond, waterfront hotel set among 35 tropically landscaped acres offers 442 deluxe guest rooms including 23 suites, 45 casitas and exclusive Grand Club accommodations, two swimming pools, tennis courts, a nature trail, three restaurants including award winning Armani's high atop the 14th floor and Oystercatchers at the waters edge. Conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport with complimentary shuttle and International Plaza & Bay Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Florida