This is a great hotel close to the Tampa airport. It is modern and the staff were very friendly. Our room was clean and modern. Very nice shower. Pools were nice although not as large as pictures make them appear. Kids enjoyed the walk on the nature trail to the pool by the casitas. Complimentary lemonade, water and cookies in lobby was a nice surprise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers a unique retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike. This 4 Diamond, waterfront hotel set among 35 tropically landscaped acres offers 442 deluxe guest rooms including 23 suites, 45 casitas and exclusive Grand Club accommodations, two swimming pools, tennis courts, a nature trail, three restaurants including award winning Armani's high atop the 14th floor and Oystercatchers at the waters edge. Conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport with complimentary shuttle and International Plaza & Bay Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Florida