This was our first time at a Hyatt hotel and we were not disappointed. We found the rooms to be nicely furnished, updated, clean and super pet friendly. We stayed at the Casitas. Like little private homes with small our door patios. The staff is really friendly and helpful. The AC is very quiet and efficient, beds comfy and linens great with big fluffy towels. The grounds of the hotel and the pools are clean & very well maintained. My only criticism is that the food at Oystercatchers is way over priced. The fish is good but being from Florida, not out of the ordinary. Lastly, the airport noise can sometimes be intrusive. You'll get a 747 wake up call about 630 am. Other than that, it's a great property. I would stay here again and eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers a unique retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike. This 4 Diamond, waterfront hotel set among 35 tropically landscaped acres offers 442 deluxe guest rooms including 23 suites, 45 casitas and exclusive Grand Club accommodations, two swimming pools, tennis courts, a nature trail, three restaurants including award winning Armani's high atop the 14th floor and Oystercatchers at the waters edge. Conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport with complimentary shuttle and International Plaza & Bay Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Florida