This hotel was great, but reminded me of all the hotels we have stayed at for business meetings. Not that that is a bad thing...but a Florida vacation for us is all about the Beach! The bay the Hyatt sits on is beautiful and has tropical birds with great pier for close up views. There are bikes to rent directly from the hotel. The beds were not great but comfortable enough. If you want a room with tub you must request when booking.Easy access on and off the freeway and really close to the airport. Down side of this hotel for me was that there are no windows that open for fresh air. Plus is that parking is free. We had dinner at the restaurant "Oystercatchers" and really enjoyed our dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers a unique retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike. This 4 Diamond, waterfront hotel set among 35 tropically landscaped acres offers 442 deluxe guest rooms including 23 suites, 45 casitas and exclusive Grand Club accommodations, two swimming pools, tennis courts, a nature trail, three restaurants including award winning Armani's high atop the 14th floor and Oystercatchers at the waters edge. Conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport with complimentary shuttle and International Plaza & Bay Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Florida