Beautiful site with a perfect location to the airport. The room was stunning and immaculately clean as was the whole hotel. Really enjoyed the desk even though it was not a business trip. The staff was the best. Professional, warm and friendly. Katie at the front desk was the best. We did not try the restaurant as we got in late from our flight but really enjoyed the fare at the Sports Bar. The Crab nachos must be tried to believe it and my Cuban sandwich was as good or better than most I've had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay offers a unique retreat for business travelers and vacationers alike. This 4 Diamond, waterfront hotel set among 35 tropically landscaped acres offers 442 deluxe guest rooms including 23 suites, 45 casitas and exclusive Grand Club accommodations, two swimming pools, tennis courts, a nature trail, three restaurants including award winning Armani's high atop the 14th floor and Oystercatchers at the waters edge. Conveniently located five minutes to Tampa International Airport with complimentary shuttle and International Plaza & Bay Street Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Hotel Tampa
- Hyatt Tampa Bay
- Tampa Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay Florida