US$225
Marriott Hotels
US$169
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$119
SailportSuites.com
US$163
US$150
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$161
US$176
US$157
3,212 results
All reviewsnature walkthe main hoteloystercatchers restaurantnature preserveoystersclose to the airportbeautiful propertylobby barroom serviceself parkingcorner roombusiness meetingvery nice hotelbusiness hotelclearwater beachinternational plazafree shuttle
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Business brings me to Tampa about 6 times a year over the last 10 years. I have stayed everywhere and love the West shore Area. It's like most Grand Hyatt's. Amazing. If you get a King you'll have a huge TV, a sectional couch, and a great lobby area with food,snacks etc. It's close to the airport and two malls, one of which is my favorite. Dozens of great places to eat within a mile radius. And I mean GREAT places to eat.

Room Tip: Get the king.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Hyatt Guest Relations associate at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

So glad you make the Grand Hyatt Tampa your choice for travel to the area. We appreciate the wonderful feedback regarding the comforts of the room and the convenience to airport and dining in the area.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards,

Julie B--Hyatt Guest Relations

Reviewed 13 June 2014

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!!! The entire staff went out of their way to make our stay perfect...I was traveling with my 94 year old mother, and I had asked for an early check-in, however when we arrived our suite was not ready. so the girl at the desk without hesitation said I'll up-grade you to a better suite so you won't have to wait.... We were thrilled, and oh my the suite was huge and so beautiful. My Mother said it was the nicest room she had ever stayed in :) We went and sat by the pool for a couple hours and and were waited on hand & foot by the pool staff. When we arrived back upstairs to our suite the staff had left us a beautiful fruit tray with a card that read "we hope you enjoy your stay!! Please accept these treats to add to your relaxation. Warmest Wishes The Front Desk" We will be back... Oh and the resturant Oystercatchers was stunning, and the food was fabulous!!!

Room Tip: The view from the 11th floor are amazing!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014

No weak spots at The Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, from the front desk to the housekeeping everything was immaculate. The restaurant staff were all excellent, the bartender was knowledgeable and willing to create the drink my mind desired. The views were breathtaking from my room, as well as from the club room. The club lounge was very relaxed and the hors d'oeuvre were delightful. There truly is nowhere else in Tampa to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

work and commitment of our staff was instrumental in that success and you enjoyed very much our restaurants and the Hors D'oeuvres offered at the Grand Club. Your appreciation was forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you in the near future.

Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 7 June 2014

The service was impeccable… Everyone was extra nice and accommodating. My check in was not until 3 o'clock and they were able to get me into a room at 11. There is a pleasant fragrance permeating throughout the hotel . There is an airport shuttle that arrived within five minutes of my call. The grounds are beautiful there are multiple options for dining and drinks. The restaurant on the 14th floor has panoramic views of the area including a very nice patio dining. There is a short here that I sent one in the morning and watch the dolphins play in the bay.. My only complaint is that there is nothing walkable outside of the hotel. There is a free shuttle but it only takes you to the two malls. This place is great for couples and families.

• Stayed: June 2014
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay. I'm so delight that you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. I'm so happy that they were able to accommodate early check in. I'm also happy that you enjoyed all the wonderful amenities we offer. I will certainly forward all your feedback to our executive management team.

Becky S-Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We have visited Grand Hyatt for both our Honeymoon & each subsequent anniversary (this year was # 8) and the reception we receive and friendliness of staff is unbelievable!
The rooms are always immaculate and are continually being upgraded, but it's the people that make the difference - and they have some of the finest in the business.
From check-in with our favorite valet, Alan, to an enjoyable evening at the Lobby bar (Noel, Bill & AJ) and Armani's (Manager Tracy, Kareem and Margeaux on the piano), the Grand Hyatt is like a dream weekend in which you never want to wake up! We also met Devon Bell, who is another outstanding member of the Grand Hyatt Management team.
The Grand Hyatt family is truly very special and whenever we visit, they go out of their way to make us feel the same - and that's all we can ask for.

Room Tip: The bay view is outstanding, but the view of the airport is actually entertaining in it's own way - and if you do get a room on the airport side, travel by elevator to Armani's to watch a stunning sunset!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JJano

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your recent stay at the Grand Hyatt Tampa. It is always a pleasure to hear that you always stayed with us for your honeymoon and each subsequent anniversary for the last 8 years. I am glad to hear that the reception that you receive and the friendliness of staff was unbelievable as well as the immaculate and upgraded room. Also, it is nice to hear that you enjoyed very much your evening at the Lobby bar and your dinner at the Armani's restaurant. Your positive appreciation was forwarded to the Executive management at the hotel. Hope to welcoming you in the near future.

Johny E.-A Guest Relations Associate