US$169
Marriott Hotels
US$169
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$163
US$150
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$187
US$144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$212
US$153
  • Restaurant
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$124
SailportSuites.com
US$138
US$122
Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore(Tampa)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$85
HIExpress.com
3,205 results
All reviewsnature walkthe main hoteloystercatchers restaurantnature preserveoystersclose to the airportbeautiful propertylobby barroom serviceself parkingcorner roombusiness meetingvery nice hotelbusiness hotelclearwater beachinternational plazafree shuttle
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a conference, and was very pleased with this hotel. They had some construction going on near the lobby, but I never heard any noise, nor did it bother me in any way. Staff was friendly and helpful, and I really loved that parking was complimentary and in a garage. My room was beautiful and spacious, and I slept soundly on the ever-comfortable Hyatt Grand Bed. The Lounge was always well stocked with drinks and snacks, and breakfast and evening selections were sufficient and tasty. The lounge is closed on weekends, so if you're a Diamond guest, you'll get breakfast in the restaurant, where the food was good and the service attentive. The hotel seems to be centrally located, and it was easy for me to find my way around town. They do offer a complimentary shuttle from the airport, as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Thank you for taking time to share your comments about your stay with us. It is wonderful to hear that the staff was friendly and helpful throughout your stay. The complimentary parking and airport shuttle certainly are wonderful benefits for our guests and I’m glad you found these things to be advantageous, as well. I’m delighted that you found your room to be spacious and your bed to comfortable. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of the Club lounge and breakfast as one of our Diamond members! It is fantastic that you enjoyed both the Club offerings, as well as the service and food you received for breakfast in the restaurant. I hope can welcome you back again on your next trip to Tampa.

Abrea H – Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This hotel was perfect for a weekend getaway and is only minutes from Clearwater beach. Customer service was excellent and the food was on point! I'll definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for real quality.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

internetenthusiast,

Thank you for the review! I'm glad the efforts of our staff and the quality food made your time with us enjoyable. I hope you will come back and visit again.

Regards,
Paul R. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Had a meeting in Tampa and made a reservation at the Grand Hyatt. The hotel is centrally located in Tampa, near the airport and downtown. The hotel offers great views of the Tampa Bay and is posh in the exterior and interior of the buildings. I enjoyed my more which was spacious and well equipped. The bed was comfortable and they provided all the amenities. I also enjoyed breakfast in the morning in the hotel restaurant which included a made to cook omelet and a breakfast buffet. Highly recommend to anyone coming to the city.

Room Tip: Higher floor offer a better view of Tampa Bay
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel in January of 2014. We had to book a room last minute as we decided to travel to Tampa from Florida's east coast to see some friends who flew into Tampa. We settled on the Grand Hyatt and are glad that we did. Since we had our dog with us, we were placed in one of the newly remolded casitas located on the south end of the property. No joke, the particular room we stayed in is probably the nicest hotel room I've ever stayed in. A comfortable king sized bed, modern, clean furnishings, a huge shower and French doors that opened up to our own patio were just some of the perks of our stay. We dined at Oystercatchers and the bar in the main hotel. Both had great food and good beer on tap. One of the beer selections was Cigar City Brewing's Jai Alai. What a delight! A few other perks were the pool area, waterside fire pit, hammocks and beautiful walking trails. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: If you're looking for a little more privacy, opt for the casitas.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for having stayed with us! I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay at the hotel and enjoyed the facilities we had to offer. I hope you return soon to enjoy some more of the Jai Alai!

Warm Regards,

Belinda M - Guest Relations

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I booked this last minute on a third party site and got a great deal for a Saturday stay. I live in the area and I hadn't been to the property since it was renovated and was very pleasantly surprised. First off, I must say the customer service here is impeccable. From the moment I stepped out of my vehicle I was greeted by the bell staff who ushered me to the great front desk clerks. The housemen who got me a bottle opener, the pool attendants/bartenders - all were great - very friendly. Free parking was also nice along with free wi-fi and bottles of water. (I was told it was Customer Appreciation month)

The guestroom was nicely decorated and clean, the bed was very comfortable and there was a refrigerator to keep the drinks cool. We were on the side facing the airport and I was surprised that the airport noise was not as bad as anticipated - if you want a view I would recommend the other side of the property facing Tampa Bay. We went to the pool by Oystercatchers restaurant and it was a really nice setting - chaise lounges with umbrellas, a mini beach/sandy area and some hammocks in the shade. A nice touch was that they were providing mini bottles of water and iced fruit kebabs throughout our visit. My only negative was that we each had 2 Daquiris and the bill was $60.00! I really wouldn't have a problem paying that much if they were worth it in size/taste but they came in mini, plastic cups - not worth it.

All in all, I will definitely be back but there are a lot of options for drinking and dining off site via a short taxi ride if you want to save a little money on food.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple