2,137 results
All reviews full kitchen laser spine institute rusty pelican fire pit volleyball court fishing pier sandy area living room man made beach view of the bay covered parking clearwater beach heated pool rocky point bahama breeze water view nice pool
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Coming back from a seven day cruise out of Tampa, I didn't think my vacation could get any better. I was wrong.... my overnight stay at the Sailport Resort was the perfect respite before returning home and back to the "rat race." A relaxing last day, lounging on the private beach and warm, inviting pool. Constant supply of fresh towels and they even helped to print out our boarding passes for our flight the next day......Kudos!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Charlie W, Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to have you back next time for a longer stay.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I was in such a rush it was difficult for me to remember her name it was along the lines of Melony or Melody. She made sure she followed up with housekeeping to make sure the room would be available for my early check-in. The entire staff was friendly and very accommodating to assist me with my surprise to my boyfriend. I must say I wasn't expecting much but after speaking with the front desk before arriving I knew it was a great start to my stay. The room was PERFECT I couldn't believe it. The room was so gorgeous and had everything I needed along with a perfect view. I just want to say thank you to management and all of the employees that played a part in making my stay memorable.

Room Tip: In reality all rooms have amazing views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Well it does not get any better than this!! All of our hard makes it worthwhile to receive compliments like this one. Thank you very much for providing such wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate you and hope that you will continue to spread the good word about Sailport Waterfront Suites.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This place is tried and in much need of a facelift and a good cleaning. I was told I was getting a bay view room. Well, I did have a little glimpse of some water at high tide and a bunch of muck at low tide. The room was very crowded with a bed in the living area and kitchen was dirty with cabinets that were falling apart. Forget about using the WIFI, it is so slow that I quit trying. The bathroom had been updated and was fine. Next time I am in the area I will take my $200 and go stay someplace nicer.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Charlie W, Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

I apologize that you were not completely satisfied with your accommodations. The room that you stayed in was a renovated room with new furniture, flooring, and bedding. The reservation that you booked was for a Deluxe Studio which is a one bedroom suite that has a queen size bed in the bedroom and a queen size bed in the living room so I am not sure why this was an issue. We are currently in the process of upgrading the Wi-Fi service at the hotel to improve connectivity throughout the property so my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced with the current service. As for the water views, every room at Sailport has a view of the bay and during this time of the year there will be times when the low tide exposes the seaweed which is not the most pleasant site, but this is a regular occurrence that happens every year. We take all feedback constructively and will make sure to follow up on all the details you provided.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The view of the bay with the setting sun relaxing on our balcony should say it all! The rooms are spacious and quiet, with the beds and pullout couch very comfortable. View is spectacular. Amidst all the traffic heading over the bridge to Clearwater, Sailport is before the bridge and an oasis far from the hubbub. This hotel is a diamond in the rough. Small private "beach" and large heated pool. Very heated for us being from NH! The staff at the front desk is quick and extremely courteous, and always helpful. The island music from the nearby restaurant, Whiskey Joe's, can be heard at night which adds to the atmosphere. Try to book a 3rd level room with a bay view. The room rate doesn't sting your wallet, considering you are only 10 minutes from the airport. This is our new "go to" hotel when we visit Tampa. We can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Charlie W, Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

We are ecstatic to hear that your expectations were blown away! We aim to please and we obviously did our job to receive such a positive review. Thank you very much for letting everyone know what Sailport has to offer and how the staff treats the guests we accommodate. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were very pleased with Sailport! It was very clean and had great views! Pool and beach were both great! If we are ever in Tampa again, we will be staying at Sailport. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review and we hope that you will continue to spread the good word about Sailport Waterfront Suites.