It is my sincere pleasure to provide this review for my first stay so far at Sailport Resort. I accompanied a delegation of 18 military officers for a very important bi-lateral conference at USCENTCOM. The dates of our stay was 11-17 May during a time when every other hotel in Tampa was sold out due to other conventions in town. The only place that could accommodate all of us in one location was the Sailport Resort. This foreign delegation is used to staying at 5-star hotels that spare no expense. At first, the delegation was going to cancel the visit because all the 5-star hotels were all sold out. However, I convinced them to give it a try. Frankly, nothing can beat the sheer beauty of the location with water on most sides of the resort. You did not have anything to do with that. However, the staff was absolutely astounding in every regard. One employee went out of his way to set up a dinner event hosted by the foreign delegation. He worked diligently to ensure this event was a resounding success. His tenacity was incredible. Further, the professional and courteous behavior of the entire staff directly impacted the overall success of the conference. Without a doubt, the Sailport impressed me! I will stay here the next time I visit Tampa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on beautiful Rocky Point Island, overlooking the sparkling waters of Tampa Bay, Sailport Waterfront Suites is ideally situated within minutes of Tampa International Airport, with easy access to downtown Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater. Our location is convenient to all area attractions and points of interest, including Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, Tampa's bayfront beach, the Port of Tampa, Olde Hyde Park Village and Historic Ybor City. The Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center, Tropicana Field, St. Pete. Times Forum (home of the Tampa Bay Lightning, Stanley Cup Champions!) And Raymond James Stadium (home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, World Champions!) Are all nearby. Corporate, Military and Government guests will find themselves with an easy commute to the Westshore Business District, Tampa Convention Center, MacDill Air Force Base, CAE and Laser Spine Institute (LSI). At Sailport, our island atmosphere is suitable for business travel as well as family getaways. Corporate visitors enjoy the perfect Meeting Retreat, Corporate Housing or Extended Stay venue. For family getaways, we offer spacious Two-Bedroom/Two Bath Suites. Attraction packages are available for Busch Gardens, SeaWorld and more! All suites feature full kitchens, private balconies with water views along with free high speed wireless internet access. Enjoy waterfront relaxation in the heart of Tampa Bay and Rocky Point Island. Guests love our breezy ambiance and the spectacular gulf coast sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sailport Waterfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sailport Waterfront Hotel Tampa
- Sailport Resort Tampa
- Sailport Hotel Tampa
- Sailport Waterfront Suites Tampa, Florida