8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$147
Traveluro
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
2,621 results
All reviews full kitchen fire pit volleyball court rusty pelican living room view of the bay covered parking clearwater beach pool side rocky point bahama breeze close to the airport tampa area tampa airport free shuttle balcony surgery
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2017

It's a beautiful thing to wake up every morning and be able to see the sun rise up on the Bay. This was my first visit to Sailport and I would definitely go back there and stay. I was down with friends and we had a 2-bedroom suite so it was plenty big enough. It has a full size kitchen with a refrigerator, oven microwave, and sink. There were a bunch of us so we had 3 rooms and the layout was a little different, but still had the 2 rooms. There was a pool bar that served food and drinks and they also did a breakfast buffet. It's nice to have a car if you have one down there, but we were able to Uber pretty much anywhere we wanted to go. They have a courtesy shuttle bus that took us to some places, but if you are heading outside of their "range" they will charge you. I was told by the front desk that we wanted to head to Top Golf, which was about 18 miles away and the "courtesy" shuttle would run us $100 each way. What?? I believe it only ran us $22 for 4 of us to get out there. Not sure why the shuttle would be $100 but Uber was the transportation of choice. We had 1 rental, but not many were volunteering to be the DD on the trip! Anyway, the place was great and we enjoyed our stay very much

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mandy L, Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2017

Thank you for your 4 star review! We appreciate your comments and we are glad that you all had a great time and got to enjoy all Sailport has to offer! As you mentioned, yes our shuttle can get pricey if it is a location quite far from the hotel. Our shuttle is centered around the hotel and island to ensure our quests quick service to the nearby locations. We do recommend, as you did you Uber, as this can be a cheaper quicker alternative. We hope that we can welcome you all back in the future as repeat guests!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We only stayed here one night and got here later than expected. Two bedroom suite with larger than expected kitchen. It was already almost dark when we arrived but the courtyard and pool were beautiful. We would have liked to eat at the restaurant but it was busy and the one young lady working was overwhelmed and did not even greet us so we left.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay even though it was a short one! We appreciate you feedback. Our poolside cafe is not a "full service" restaurant, but you should have acknowledged. I will pass your comments on to them. We would love to welcome you back as a repeat guests in the future whether it be for another light or a longer stay!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel, especially the heated pool as it was quite cool while we were there. I would recommend better cleaning of the carpets and bathrooms. The carpet was dirty and my children had to wear flip flops the whole week. On the whole though I would say this hotel is one I would recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mandy L, Manager at Sailport Waterfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass your feedback on to our housekeeping department. We do have our carpets professional cleaned which is currently scheduled for the near future. This is a very busy time of the year, so we do our best to work with them and schedule our rooms for carpet cleaning. We hope that we can welcome you back in the future as a repeat guest!!

Reviewed 3 April 2017

I loved the room. Beautiful and very clean and the view was spectacular. Had a kitchen, 2 rooms and very spacious. I really liked the covered parking. Easy access to local restaurants. Check in and check out was easy and the staff was friendly.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your great 5 star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and all that Sailport has to offer! We appreciate you taking the time to share and we hope to welcome you back as a repeat guest in the near future!

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The best thing about this place is the view. No restaurant on property or within walking distance. I was there because of a up coming operation at the spine center. I had a reservation for next week and I canceled it. I called when I made the reservation and told them I had a service dog. I was told no problem When I get there I am asked all kinds of questions which according to federal ADA law they had no right to ask. After a long discussion they excepted my service dog, however they were not happy about the decision. I was so upset I decided not to stay there next week so I made a reservation at the Homestead Hilton and they had no problem with my service dog.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We do have our poolside cafe and lounge here on property and there are about 5 restaurants located on the island, in which one is within walking distance and we recommend taking our shuttle for the others, which would be a short about 5 minute ride. Our property does not accept animals, so when we do have someone with a service animal, we do follow ada guidelines by asking allowable questions about the animal to verify that it is an ada certified service animal. We work very closely with LSI and again, do apologize that you were not happy with your stay.