Stayed 5 nights on a vacation to Tampa. Clean hotel, friendly staff. Sometimes they missed restocking toiletries etc. Even though its near the airport, there was no noise from aircraft. Exec lounge had the same breakfast every day of overcooked dried up scrambled eggs and usual toast, coffee etc. Staff at the front desk was always very helpful. Also, hotel has free parking, which is always good to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the best Tampa International Airport hotels offering exceptional service and the closest proximity of International Plaza hotels with complimentary Tampa Airport shuttle service from 5am-1am. Unwind with a swim in the heated outdoor pool or work out in the fitness room or at the on-site tennis court. This hotel is ideal for special events, with over 12,000 sq. ft. of flexible function space and free Wifi access. Not many hotels near downtown Tampa can compete with our location in Westshore within easy access to International Plaza, Raymond James Stadium, Cigar City Brewery and Ybor City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore Hotel Tampa
- Hilton Hotel Tampa
- Tampa Hilton
- Hilton Tampa Airport Westshore Florida