Tampa Airport Marriott
  • Restaurant
US$211
US$180
1,302 results
All reviewsan early flighttampa airportmain terminalrevolving restaurantrental carbaggage claimnext morningthe concierge loungeshort walkyour luggagelate arrivalconvenient locationlate at nightlobby barone night stayfront desk staffconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Our room looked like it had been recently renovated, and we were very pleased. Check in was quick and easy, even though we arrived very late. My only small complaint was that there was a fair amount of hallway noise. I think the space under the door is a bit too wide. We didn't have any noise from planes though. At any rate, we'd stay there again if the situation called for it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Stefan_TPAAP, Director of Hotel Ops, Rooms at Tampa Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Your recent posting regarding your experience at the Tampa Airport Marriott is very much appreciated. We are glad to hear that your overall experience was a favorable one and appreciate you letting us know about your concern with the space beneath the door. We will certainly investigate and look for a solution. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Checked in with a great greeting and smile. Front desk was very helpful in giving directions and explaining the eating options. The room was clean and well maintained. The microwave in the ice area was a nice option. I also loved the free internet special they were running. I would recommend this hotel for future stays.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

The team at the Tampa Airport Marriott appreciates you taking the time to share your recent experience while staying with us. The Front Desk staff makes every effort to ensure all your needs are met while being our guest. We look forward to the next opportunity to host you while in Tampa.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

we had to spent the night in Tampa because of our flights

the Marriot is right in the middle of the airport -- very convenient

staff was very friendly

we had a great meal at the bar (I forget the name of the bar) -- hamburger and blackened grouper sandwich -- both were very good

would return without any hesitation

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Stefan_TPAAP, Direcor of Hotel Ops, Rooms at Tampa Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent review regarding your experience at the Tampa Airport Marriott. The kitchen staff and Skyye Bar hosts appreciate your kind words regarding your meal with us. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I had extra time while traveling for business and decided to get a message at Rick's Touch located on the office level of the Marriott Tampa Airport hotel. What a fantastic job. Rick kept the preliminary information gathering to a minimum and delivered a fantastic therapeutic massage. I spend a lot of time on working a laptop and Rick's massage of my back, shoulders and neck was by far the best massage I've ever had. I highly recommend getting one, and hope I get stuck in Tampa more often so I can go back.

As for the hotel, they were fantastic too. very courteous and polite and accommodating to my situation. Lunch at the lobby bar was very good.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank 818Ken

Thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience at the Tampa Airport Marriott. Your positive insight is very much appreciated and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

My flight was cancelled and I was given voucher to stay at this hotel. It is in the airport. It makes it easy to get up for 5 am flight. Teresa at the front desk was very helpful. She even gave me free overnight kit and scheduled wake up call. Katurah in the bar was very nice too. I will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

On behalf of Tereza, Ketura and the rest of the team at the Tampa Airport Marriott we would like to thank you for the kind words. Although to not make a flight is always frustrating we are glad we were able to assist in providing a great stay. We hope to have you return, planned next time.