Tampa Airport Marriott
US$236
US$224
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$189
US$159
Travelocity
1,315 results
All reviewsan early flighttampa airportmain terminalrevolving restaurantrental carbaggage claimnext morningthe concierge loungeshort walkyour luggagelate arrivalconvenient locationlate at nightlobby barone night stayfront desk staffconvenience
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Two night-Business Stay. The Tampa hotels I frequent were booked and there was weather in NY so I thought I'd stay at the airport in case I was delayed and needed refuge. The positives: very friendly and helpful staff, all of them were just excellent and very accommodating, rooms updated very tastefully, first class bedding and appointments throughout, 5 minute walk/tram ride to TSA check-in, well equipped gym with lots of ellipticals, running machines, free weights and weight machines. Negatives: expensive!! $299 for concierge level, $279 for non-concierge, parking expensive, pool was silly design similar to a bird bath for humans, food was average or worse, concierge room was tiny with weak offerings, tiny rooms due to outdated hotel design. Much better hotels for similar price with shuttle to airport in area, but if you need to absolutely be at the airport this is a serviceable albeit expensive alternative.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Stefan_TPAAP, Director of Hotel Ops, Rooms at Tampa Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

On behalf of the entire staff at the Tampa Airport Marriott we would like to thank you for taking the time to share recent experience at our hotel. The team certainly takes great pride in the service they provide which is clear to see though the passion they show when interacting with our guest. The fitness center has been an increased focus for us as we know that the busy traveler has a need to keep active even on the road. Please be advised that our rates due fluctuate depending on the season and the demand in the market. We hope that our overall positive impression of our hotel with allow us to host you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Very nice experience, concierge suite, fresh room, health club and outdoor pool. Great hotel experience for business or travel needs within Tampa airport. This is a great choice for those who need close proximity of airport, nearby dinning and nice bar.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Flyby0161
Stefan_TPAAP, Director of Hotel Ops, Rooms at Tampa Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2014

We certainly appreciate you taking the time to share such a positive recap of your time spent at the Tampa Airport Marriott. Our hotel is a great choice for the busy traveler looking for an easy commute to the terminals while still having great shopping and dinning options to choose from. We look forward to hosting you soon again.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Big thank you from the bottom of my heart and achey muscles to Rick's Touch, Massage and body works! The best therapeutic massage experience I've ever had, Rick is very knowledgeable, professional and caring. After my massage I was definitely ready to enjoy the rest of my vacation rejuvenated and relaxed!! It's not a vacation without a massage from Rick at the Marriott Tampa Airport!!
~Madelinne

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share such kind words regarding your experience. We certainly appreciated the opportunity to provide you with such excellent service. We look forward to your return trip.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My husband and I have stayed here many times - its location allows you to practically roll out of bed and into the terminal for those super-early flights. Many upgrades are being made to Tampa Airport and this Marriott continues to improve its physical properties with (much-needed) new mattresses plus a new breakfast / lunch / and - now - dinner restaurant on the lobby level with acceptable food. The front desk folks are always cheerful. When we use the park-n-fly package, the valets are quick to check the car in and out. I've never used the outdoor pool, though the deck's a nice place to sit. Breakfast is not free and the little snack/coffee booth as well as the restaurant open too late if you need to check in for your flight by 6 a.m.

Room Tip: No spa. Breakfast is not free and not available early enough.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Stefan_TPAAP, Director of Hotel Ops, Rooms at Tampa Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Tampa Airport Marriott. If there are three perfect ways to decribe our hotel we would want them to be convenient to the terminals, clean product and most importantly, accommodating staff. We strive to make each stay a memorable experience. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I recently stayed this past weekend at the Marriott. Loved the atmosphere, really convinient location, and wonderful costumer service!!
I had a little dificulty connecting to their lobby wi-fi. While strugging, I got appproached by Gerardo from Engineering. With a warm smile he assisted me in my time of need. His hospitality made me feel at home. To cope with the inconvinience, he offerded me a complementary coffee. After this experience, I will always stay with the marriott hotels.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

I would like to thank you for sharing such a positive insight on you time spent at the Tampa Airport Marriott. Gerardo has been part of our team for almost 7 years and has shown the ability over and over again to assist our guest with their needs. It is great to see the loyalty created through his efforts. We look forward to your next stay.