Tampa Airport Marriott
SailportSuites.com
US$616
Orbitz.com
1,301 results
All reviewsan early flighttampa airportmain terminalrevolving restaurantrental carbaggage claimnext morningthe concierge loungeshort walkyour luggagelate arrivalconvenient locationlate at nightlobby barone night stayfront desk staffconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Everything is the best at this hotel. The bellman sees me coming and meets me to take my bags. I ask for a flatbread pizza to be brought up to my room and it's there in 20 mins. I was traveling with my wife this time with extra bags and the bellman takes your bags for you to the airport ticket counter. So convenient and easy. Can't say enough about this hotel. I always stay the last night at this hotel for my early morning flights out.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Stefan_TPAAP, Assistant General Manager at Tampa Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

On behalf of the entire team at the Tampa Airport Marriott I would like to thank you for sharing you experience at our hotel. Our staff takes great pride in making those personal connections that create such a fantastic atmosphere in our hotel. With our wonderful staff adn perfect location our hotel is an ideal location for anyone with an early morning flight. We look forward to the next time you stay with us, we will be waiting for you at the lobby entrance.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I'm flying out in the morning but I couldn't wait to post this review. This is a very nice hotel and it's connected to the Tampa International Airport. Great food options in the hotel and access to the shoppes and food options in the main terminal make this an easy place to stay. Rooms are very nice and I appreciate the requirement to use your room key to access the elevators to the hotel rooms. Friendly, accommodating staff and steps away from TSA. Hard to beat if you're flying out early like me.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay at the Tampa Airport Marriott. Without a doubt anyone with an early flight benefits greatly from staying so close with us. The departure experience for our guest is unbeatable. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

We spent 2 nights in the Tampa/Clearwater area. First night was spent at another Marriott property in Clearwater--our business was in that area. Because we had an early flight out the next morning, we decided to stay the second night at the Marriott Tampa Airport--it was convenient & we wouldn't need to worry about getting up extra early for the drive to the airport, time spent turning in our rental car, etc. It was definitely more expensive to stay at this location. But convenience won us over. Our room was spacious; bathroom very clean. Towels were thick & soft. Queen beds were a little hard--but that is just our observation; obviously, different people prefer different things. We had a room which overlooked the runway and it was great watching the planes take off. There was absolutely NO noise from the planes, so they had incredible sound-proofing.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the runway view. You will enjoy it.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share you insight regarding your stay with us at the Tampa Airport Marriott. Our location certainly makes our hotel ideal for the busy traveler making their time a priority. We are pleased to hear that your overall impression of our hotel was a favorable one. We look forward to you next stay with us.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I needed a hotel location with easy access to several areas of the Tampa area for business calls. We only stay at marriott properties and we travel A LOT! This location is perfect ! We were upgraded to a beautiful suite overlooking the terrace pool ! I originally wanted to stay closer to the beach, but for our purposes this property worked best. Their pool was sunny with lush vegetation all over the terrace. Sooooo it wasn't hard to pretend we were in a resort instead of the airport property!! Food at the cafe was great! Employees great! And a special shout out for " Elisa" at the front desk and " Margot" the hostess on the concierge floor who treated us like we were guest in HER HOME!! Stayed 3 nights and will definitely stay again ! Marriott does it RIGHT!! LL17707

Room Tip: Always be pleasant! You get more with honey than you do with vinegar!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking the time to share you wonderful experience with us at the Tampa Airport Marriott. We view ourselves as a “Travelers Oasis” so we are pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us! Elisa and Margit have been with us for many years and have been able to make many memories for our guest. Thank you once again for staying with us. We look forward to your next trip.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The Tampa Airport Marriott entire staff treated me with the courtesy and attention you expect from a fine hotel. The service and food was excellent and the atmosphere was friendly with all members of staff making me feel very welcome at all times. A special 'Thank you' to Yanette, Cheryl Ann, & Margit for your true professionalism and great conversation.

Lewis Durham
Platinum Member

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

On behalf of the entire team at the Tampa Airport Marriott I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your excellent experience with us during your recent stay. Yaneth, Margit and Cheryl Ann are just few of the many host at our hotel that make us an excellent choice while traveling through Tampa. We look forward to your next stay and the next conversation at our hotel.